Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I used to have a signature

gr8gonzo

That photo makes me smile. I'm so pleased to see it in his hands, even if temporarily.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

D S

When I saw John Wesley with Sound of Contact the other day, I was almost going to ask him if he remembered signing an inflatable banana for you, AJ, but didn't for fear of it being one embarrassing conversation if he didn't! However, LFE told me Mouse had exactly that conversation with him and he did!  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

I have some nice hi-res pictures of the banana cuddling event, sharp enough the read all of the signatures (well, the ones on the side facing the camera, at least  8)). Will make some available via my flickr account when I've had time to develop them ...

More's the pity that I never managed to have the banana visit me at home, so that's one signature that's unfortunately missing ...  :'(

DavSel

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on May 13, 2013, 03:31:06 PM
I have some nice hi-res pictures of the banana cuddling event, sharp enough the read all of the signatures (well, the ones on the side facing the camera, at least  8)). Will make some available via my flickr account when I've had time to develop them ...

More's the pity that I never managed to have the banana visit me at home, so that's one signature that's unfortunately missing ...  :'(

Here, here me too! Here's to hoping for the next giant fruit to travel the world!! (hint hint) ;) Or maybe a giant biscuit?

Pedro

Hmm...well the banana is back with me now...I wonder if a short/fast hop or two could be allowed?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DavSel

Quote from: Pedro on May 13, 2013, 09:35:03 PM
Hmm...well the banana is back with me now...I wonder if a short/fast hop or two could be allowed?

I'm intrigued at where this is going ;)

Pedro

Not the end of the story yet...but here is the moment when the Banana got its moment on stage at Celebr8.2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ts3aWP5BA8
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Hang on a minute, did I miss something?

Somebodies missing

Mouse

Quote from: D S on May 13, 2013, 10:11:13 AM
When I saw John Wesley with Sound of Contact the other day, I was almost going to ask him if he remembered signing an inflatable banana for you, AJ, but didn't for fear of it being one embarrassing conversation if he didn't! However, LFE told me Mouse had exactly that conversation with him and he did!  8)

Yep.  8)

Jim Takacs

Epic photo!  Where is the banana off to next? How much longer till I hope it finds its final resting place in the Cube!?
::I Like Cheese::

Mikey

Quote from: Mikey on May 14, 2013, 01:29:19 PM
Hang on a minute, did I miss something?

Somebodies missing
What happened to Andy Tillison?

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Quote from: D S on May 16, 2013, 01:44:35 PM
Jem explains all on the latest blog.
Ah, I remember thinking I must read that later  :-[ :-[

gr8gonzo

Speaking of the blog... um... where's it gone?

Ah. Never mind. I see it's gone HERE
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around