Blunders blog's.

Started by johninblack, January 04, 2011, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

L33VEY

MMM.  Interesting in what it doesn't say in the gaps as opposed to what it does say ....
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Phrog

Quote7) Play drums for........................watch this space (not in 4/4)

Wait... surely not??!!...  :mrgreen:

Obviously not, but wouldn't that be a turn-up for the books!

Mooncat

Jam has posted via Twitter (thanks to Nellie for reteweeting) that rumours of the demise of Frost* are greatly exaggerated, it is merely sleeping.
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Phrog

There's a new one up now, and it's a good'un! (even if he does miss-spell both Jem and Dream Theater  ;) )

Blunder's also might've just spilt the beans about DT's new drummer!
Quoteregarding DT, tis also not my thing, I'm not the biggest fan, but there is only one man for that gig and he's an old friend of mine from Germany and a wonderful player and human being

Sound's like Marco Minneman got the job then? Just a spot of light conclusion-leaping of course   :mrgreen:

gr8gonzo

I'd be surprised if it's NOT Minnemann at this point. He seems the most likely candidate, especially after the recent streaming Explorations concert he did with Jordan.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

DueyC

Quote from: "Phrog"There's a new one up now, and it's a good'un! (even if he does miss-spell both Jem and Dream Theater  ;) )

Blunder's also might've just spilt the beans about DT's new drummer!
Quoteregarding DT, tis also not my thing, I'm not the biggest fan, but there is only one man for that gig and he's an old friend of mine from Germany and a wonderful player and human being

Sound's like Marco Minneman got the job then? Just a spot of light conclusion-leaping of course   :mrgreen:

I thought of Thomas Lang when I read that...
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk