Main Menu

high voltage

Started by turbo, January 16, 2011, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Right strait to the point, jem is there any chance of frost playing high voltage 2011 please.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Pedro

So far, that's the only thing that will secure my ticket purchase, not overwhelmed yet.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mooncat

And if so, please make it the Sunday when Dream Theater headline.

Ta muchly
 ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Ben Y-S

Quote from: "Mooncat"And if so, please make it the Sunday when Dream Theater headline.

Ta muchly
 ;)

Yeah, I'mma agree, I may go for the day if this happens. =P

mr_john

Quote from: "Mooncat"And if so, please make it the Sunday when Dream Theater headline.

Ta muchly
 ;)

Right who do I have to slather in biscuits around here to make that happen?

Jem

I've emailed the organisers, Jerry Ewing and anybody else even vaguely to do with it and not a solitary one has replied.

So...what else can I do? Maybe it's a political thing.  :roll:

Mooncat

Mmmmmm, very strange. Unless Aaron Coplands lawyers have sensed a possible live outing of the track with no name!!!!!

Does this mean that were you asked, you would play then, Jem ???

(I sense some gentle cajoling from these here parts to the organisers) ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

turbo

Right lets get this campaign going, first up a mass demonstration out side classic rock HQ then......
?"By the beard of Zeus"

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

turbo

Just registered for the high voltage forum, waiting for my account to be activated and ill be adding my voice to the call, come on peeps lets make this thing happen.  ;)
?"By the beard of Zeus"

DueyC

I too am waiting for my registration to be approved  ;)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

finbeard

Just thought I'd pop in and say that if Frost* were to be added to the lineup, that would be more than enough to get me to drop a large chunk of my life savings and airline miles to fly to the UK for the experience. Seeing Dream Theater live again would be an added treat, though it wouldn't quite excite me the way Frost* does. That's a whole different realm of loin-stirring goodness.  ;)

I do not have words to express how incredibly awesome this would be. I'll be registering on their forum post-haste.
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

DueyC

Still waiting  :(

drums fingers impatiently on desk...
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

L33VEY

Quote from: "Julie"Still waiting  :(

drums fingers impatiently on desk...

Perhaps their equivalent of Pedro has been overwhelmed?   :lol:
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mouse

The first bands for the Prog Stage are to be announced tomorrow morning at 09:00 British time. If Jem's still had no response from the HV camp, I don't expect to see our good band listed.  :(