Main Menu

high voltage

Started by turbo, January 16, 2011, 03:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ich_bin_besser

Nope...  :(

Dave Meros posted this on March 31st:

QuoteWe had four other UK dates booked after the High Voltage festival but unfortunately after running the numbers in every possible way we realized that it was actually going to cost us a lot of money to do those dates so we respectfully declined and are making the trip across the pond in July to do only the High Voltage Festival.  
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

LivingForever

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Nope...  :(

Dave Meros posted this on March 31st:

QuoteWe had four other UK dates booked after the High Voltage festival but unfortunately after running the numbers in every possible way we realized that it was actually going to cost us a lot of money to do those dates so we respectfully declined and are making the trip across the pond in July to do only the High Voltage Festival.  

Awww, rubbish!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

El_Mayonnaise

How many frosties are going to High Voltage this year?

I'm really strapped for cash and would only be able to afford the one day (Definitely Sunday) so it'd be good to know who else is attending and how everyone's getting there.

Also, I've heard there's quite a problem with overlapping bands. If I don't get to see Dream Theater, Jethro Tull, Black County Communion and Spock's Beard, its not really worth it for me.

Pedro

Mrs Pedro and I will be there for both days.
The problem of overlapping bands didn't bother me last year cos I pretty much stayed at the Prog rail all the time.
It will be impossible to see all of all bands (of course) and if you want to be anything like 'close' for main stage headliners you can forget seeing all of any Prog stage headliner's set.
We're going to be totally laid back this time around (prolly take chairs) with the possible exception of Neal's bit, it would cool to be front and centre for that. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

L33VEY

I'd love to be on Pedro's rail at the front for Saturday, but Mrs L33VEY celebrates her "Hawaii" birthday and fancied a weekend in Edinburgh.  Although she's an East London girl, Victoria Park just didn't cut it....
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age