lets please get over the CRS issue

Started by Equinox, November 23, 2008, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

sorry if this is a bit negative. but can we please stop posting about the CRS issues. everyone clearly knows that there was a major cock up from CRS. TLD and JJJ have coped admirably with it all but i'm sure they're a bit fed up of it all.

i ain't got mine but i'm sure i'll get it soon, so it's all good. lets put a lid on it all now eh. more important things to talk about like the price of petrol going down or summit... :lol:

Jem

WORD!

C'mon kids, this used to be a lovely place where we talked about biscuits, posted random bits from Wikipedia and got points for thread derailments. It's getting a bit...you know...like other forums. :lol:

Please don't take the band too seriously. We're just some blokes f*king about in a prog rock environment.  :D

As Geddy Lee (the real one ;) ) said, "We're just musicians, it's really not that noble a profession".

Equinox

couldn't have put it much better myself :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Philadelphia

"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Gandalf1986

Jem's right... but never mind... Did you know that the book The Complex: How the Military Invades Our Everyday Lives explores U.S. military expenditures on items including Southern catfish restaurants and Dunkin' Donuts?
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"Jem's right... but never mind... Did you know that the book The Complex: How the Military Invades Our Everyday Lives explores U.S. military expenditures on items including Southern catfish restaurants and Dunkin' Donuts?
Did you know that ring doughnuts are formed either by joining the ends of a long, skinny piece of dough into a ring or by using a doughnut cutter, which simultaneously cuts the outside and inside shape, leaving a doughnut-shaped piece of dough and a doughnut hole from dough removed from the center?
And did you know that Dunkin Donuts are very important?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"

WORD!

You earned your daily biscuits... :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Jem

Mickdoo22

Sorry mates, but I could not disagree more!  I have followed the supposed protocol of PM-ing my order information, and have yet to hear a word.  I have emailed my order info to this site, and I have yet to hear a word.  I have emailed CRS, and I have yet to hear a word.  I should just hold my tongue and have blind faith??  Frankly, I really am not all that concerned I haven't received the CD yet......I am more pissed of that I placed an order in good faith, my credit card was charged, and I can't a get a simple response from ANYONE.
Sorry if I am rocking the boat, but the fact remains that a large number of loyal fans were led to believe that ordering the CD from CRS would result in the band seeing a larger chunk of the money.....we did so......and now we are being told to let it go??

RWA

So.... if I understand correctly....... Frost* has a new album out?!  :shock:

When did that happen?  :o
And why doesn't anyone ever tell me anything?!  :?
And can it be ordered through CRS or not?!  :)

Quote from: "Philadelphia"Look what I found!
//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_problems_solved_by_MacGyver
Oh, thanks for that! Very helpful list!  :)

grif

I'm cool about the whole thing. CRS messsed up but TLD has been in touch and I'm sure it will be sorted out soon. At the end of the day it is only a CD and if waiting for a few weeks for an album is the worst thing to happen for the rest of the year then that's okay with me.

SerFox

Enough about that, did you know that Instant noodles are dried or precooked noodles fused with oil, and often sold with a packet of flavoring. Dried noodles are usually eaten after being cooked or soaked in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes, while precooked noodles can be reheated, or eaten straight from the packet. Although similar products were available in dynastic China, modern instant noodles were invented by Momofuku And? of Nissin Foods?

Mickdoo22

Ok.....so let me get this straight.......we shouldn't talk about the fact that we have been basically ripped off by CRS and are still waiting to hear the CD that we PRE-ordered, PRE-paid for ,and were built up for a year, while reading all the accolades from the folks who were smart enough to order ANYWHERE else but CRS.......but we can talk about freaking instant noodles????
Wow!

J Jonah Jameson

Mick, I can't speak for the CRS.  Here, the girls have been working all weekend sorting out the CRS problems  Deb is supposed to be working 12 hours a week.  This last two weeks she's done nearer 60 hours, as well as those done by Kate, my wife, and interference from me.   There's a lot to do, but we are resolving the issues.  

It's not fair to say that no-one who ordered via CRS has received their discs.  Most people now have.  There are some special editions that we need to get signed before they can be sent out, due to the CRS not telling us how many were required, but other than those, all other CD orders are pretty much up to date.

Certainly, orders made via our shop are up to date and it's a much better system.

I've just got back from Germany.  I've PM'd you.  Please mail me with your details, and I will sort it out for you tomorrow when I see Deb.  

Cheers

JJ