Happy Birthday to E.S.! - AGAIN!! x2!!

Started by Pedro, January 26, 2011, 08:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

owen


E.S.

Thank you, chaps! This day shall be celebrated with vocal editing and a bottle of 1983 vintage port.  :mrgreen:


Seriously.

Mikey

Happy birthday & enjoy  :lol:  :lol:
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day :)

Tricky

Quote from: "E.S."Thank you, chaps! This day shall be celebrated with vocal editing and a bottle of 1983 vintage port.  :mrgreen:


Seriously.

Does the editing go better after the port?
Have a good one!
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

gr8gonzo

Happy Birthday, Sir! I hope you're having a great day.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

E.S.

Thank you!  :D

Editing works fine, but forget about mixing when the head gets a bit cloudy.

And blimey, this bottle is REALLY good, definitely my style. It'll go down fast.

David

Bon anniversaire, E.S. !
Still enjoying 80's synth sounds?

E.S.


rogerg


Pedro

Another lap of the solar system completed.
Have a great and happy day, sir. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Have a good one Espen.
Great meeting you at the Peel  :D
I used to have a signature

fitzy

Quote from: "Mikey"Have a good one Espen.
Great meeting you at the Peel  :D
2nd.ed..again!Happy birthday.. ;)

MikeEvs