Started by Lerxst, November 07, 2008, 01:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "Lerxst"
Quote from: "JONRES"
Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"
Quote from: "Claudio"
Quote from: "James_S"
Quote from: "Lerxst"All I can say to anyone reading this is go order it immediately - your life will change forever when it lands on your doormat  :D

I'd better buy a doormat then. My cats used the last one as a litter tray :(

My cat uses it to sharpen their nails, :evil:
That's just weird.

QuoteNope - mine does it too.  Obviously there's something about the texture they like.  Either that or they just like trying to trip you up on your way in/out.

We took in a stray cat last week - it stayed with us for about 2 days and even it did that weird doormat thing - so from my recent experience all cats do it!
Yeah, mine cats do it too, but I just think it's weird because they only use the doormat and not the scratching post!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D S

Quote from: "Lerxst"All I can say to anyone reading this is go order it immediately - your life will change forever when it lands on your doormat  :D

That's just weird.

QuoteNope - mine does it too.  Obviously there's something about the texture they like.  Either that or they just like trying to trip you up on your way in/out.

We took in a stray cat last week - it stayed with us for about 2 days and even it did that weird doormat thing - so from my recent experience all cats do it!
Yeah, mine cats do it too, but I just think it's weird because they only use the doormat and not the scratching post!
Are we testing the new quoty thing to destruction already then?  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Quote from: "D S"

That's just weird.

We wouldn't........would we?
I used to have a signature

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "D S"

That's just weird.

We wouldn't........would we?
There's no reason for it... I like turtles.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

weezul

how did you get it? Is it shipping yet?

Freddy

I believe that he's a pirate :D

...I checked and yes its on the web. I dare you all to await the preorder! :) Its so more fun with that booklet at hand :D

Sry if I step on some toes with saying that, admin/jem or anyone could delete it if you dislike.

Fireblend

Well it's not like it should surprise any of us, what album doesn't leak weeks if not months before release? Ayreon's last album was leaked quite a while before it was to be released... I actually am surprised about how long it took for EIMA to get leaked; I guess the rippers aren't big Frost* fans :p

Anyway, I'd expect anyone desperate enough to grab the leak right now to also buy the album eventually, as I obviously am. If not, leaked or not, they most likely weren't going to buy it anyway :p

Lerxst

No I traded sexual favours with Jem to listen to it, we had a romantic time, sank some Rioja, swapped underpants and the rest is history.

Go buy the CD, as I am in the process of doing, on the new super dooper web shop - and wait to be extremely pleased when it arrives.

szabiakanich

Quote from: "Lerxst"No I traded sexual favours with Jem to listen to it, we had a romantic time, sank some Rioja, swapped underpants and the rest is history.

Uh oh. Did we REALLY need to know this?! :P:D

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "Lerxst"No I traded sexual favours with Jem to listen to it, we had a romantic time, sank some Rioja, swapped underpants and the rest is history.
:shock:  :lol:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kyuwert

Lerxst

Yes.
 :D

Subliminal message - Go buy the CD everyone!!!

Freddy

Quote from: "Lerxst"Yes.
 :D

Subliminal message - Go buy the CD everyone!!!

It feels like most of us already have preordered it anyways :D

mikebass

Quote from: "szabiakanich"

Uh oh. Did we REALLY need to know this?! :P:D

I don't think he went into enough detail personally  ;)
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Sean

I don't know what is about Frost*, but for some reason this is really the only band that I am loyal to. I mean other will download there music and if i really buy like I'll buy it. But all the guys in Frost* really aren't like most people in the music industry. Thats why I like to support all of them. I mean I already bought the album ( a signed copy of course).
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]