...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead

Started by Mooncat, February 12, 2011, 07:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

Great band name aside, they have a new album out 'Tao Of The Dead' - 46 minutes long, only two 'songs' - prog enough to get into Classic Rock Presents Prog - and it's damn good to boot!!!!!

And I've just found out that they're touring in April and tickets are a mere £12.77 (I'm guessing there's some significance to this but I've not worked it out yet)

Cool
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Phrog

Just playing this album on Spotify, this sounds cracking! Just looked on Amazon for it, and there's a deluxe edition with a second disc, but I can't seem to find what's on it exactly - the tracklist is very similar to disc 1... Anyone?  :?

Mooncat

That's the version that I got - haven't listened to the second disc yet but its a massive package of a book with sme of the Tao story and a 32 page short story.
From what I understand the second disc is versions of the songs when they were still seperate songs/ideas - although the production doesn't soud massively different so it may be they recorded them like that and then 'merged' them for the final album.
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy