Craig Blundell's Play Along Challenge

Started by Nellie, March 05, 2011, 09:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Blunders' new play along challenge cd is now available to order via the Dr. Oktopus website. If you're quick, he'll sign it for you but I believe he has nearly sold out of the first run already.

//http://www.droktopus.net/

Make sure you follow the instructions and put a message in the PayPal message box that you want the Play Along CD otherwise you'll get a copy of oNe.
It's in the post!

E.S.

Holy sea monster, what a website. Scared the crap out of me!  :o

But it's sweet.

Blunders73

Thank you Nels,

All the blurb is here guys. Please have a sneaky peak if you're a drummer...

http://www.craigblundell.net/blog

blunders x

RacingHippo

This arrived on my doormat just in time for me to practice all week in preparation for our gig in Maltby on Saturday!
* May contain nuts.

Mooncat

My copy arrived yesterday too.
Now to start playing it!!!!!! :shock:
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

JakeWorrell

I'm not a drummer, nor do I have the money or room to buy a drum kit but I'd but interested to hear a few sample bits if any surface at all. sounds interesting :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

El_Mayonnaise

Just purchased mine. Hope I still get it signed, no idea why I left it so late  :(

RacingHippo

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"I'm not a drummer, nor do I have the money or room to buy a drum kit but I'd but interested to hear a few sample bits if any surface at all. sounds interesting :)
Well...
Major Blunders has created a Farcebook page for players to share their own takes on the tracks: here it is.
This idea just gets better and better!

Looks like I won't get a chance to dive into it as planned today as I've oodles too much dayjob to do. Grr. I'm itching to try out ideas for the first track.....
* May contain nuts.

JakeWorrell

Awesome, blunders is on to winner here I reckon ( got my fingers crossed for you blunders ). I like the artwork and the cb logo too.

I could maybe get it and program drums to it instead of playing them.

When is the 'guide to jazz' DVD coming out I wonder?!
"The longer the note, the more dread."