Amazing Custom Frost* Art painted for ME!

Started by Jim Takacs, April 04, 2011, 04:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Takacs

WOW, is all I can Say. I Met this amazing woman about a Month ago, and as I do with Most people I meet, I Introduced Frost* to her... Well, She obviously has amazing taste in music, cant comment on her choice of men, :?  But, She is officially hooked and considers herself a Frostie*.  She is an Incredible international Artist, the painting, color on canvas type, and she is an amazing vocalist. You'll soon hear her cuz Im Gonna club her over the head and drag her body into my studio..  anywho...  here is what she Painted.   I LOVE it and It hangs oh so proudly in my studio!   :D
::I Like Cheese::

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

That looks like the work of Swedish artist, Karin Dahlstrom. Very nice.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Jim Takacs

LMAO!!   Gonz.......            It sorta Does Huh??     Yes Karin Dahlstrom did it! I Meant to say that in the Original Post!!  :?  :D

Jim Takacs

owen

I would just love it if, on the other side of that slotted door thing (cupboard?wardrobe?) there were the 2 remaining spokes!

rogerg

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Jim Takacs

Quote from: "owen"I would just love it if, on the other side of that slotted door thing (cupboard?wardrobe?) there were the 2 remaining spokes!
That Was Actually my intention.... A Big honkin Frosterisk*   Thats My Vocal Booth/corner... I Used RGB LED tape to light up the spokes..

owen

I know I'm a philistine but I think that's way cooler than the painting!