Help with Internet Music User survey

Started by Rooch85, April 09, 2011, 08:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooch85

Hey all,

Over in the states I'm conducting some research in grad school about music listening habits.  I'm trying to get as many respondents as possible.  It only takes about 3-4 minutes, so if you guys could take it, and pass it on, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, everyone  :mrgreen:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FKSNZ6Y

Phrog

Done!  :) Though I'm not entirely sure what Pandora is, but my guess is that it's similar to what Spotify is over here, so I used that as my barometer for answering.

Pedro

Done!  :)
When do you need this doing by?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Rooch85

Ah, sorry about that!  Thanks for your participation.  To clear up any further confusion:

www.pandora.com

JakeWorrell

done also, hope your project goes well :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

rogerg

cool!  

I haven't used Pandora much, since my internet was not capable of doing that and all the other surfing I wanted to do, but now I can, so this is fun!  thanks for the reminder about Pandora!

good luck!

Rooch85

Thanks all.  I'll be presenting the results to my class on Tuesday.  If you guys are curious I can let you know how it turns out.   :D

Pedro

I believe that I have been described as "curious" in the past. ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Againesis

Done but..
QuoteWe are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
Deeply deeply!  My!
There are only 10 types of people]

RWA

owen

mr_john