Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Not sure if solo work should now be under other bands :D

With all this talk of palindromes, even on HIGNFY

How about a palindromic track?
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Interesting idea. :)

It's not really palindromic, but I made this version of the closing part of Milliontown as an April Fool in '09 ( :shock: ) and it is kind of backwards but the right way around!  :) It still sounds a lot like Milliontown, builds up kind of the same way and also reveals some of the lovely intricacies in the original.

Anyway, enjoy...
http://snd.sc/j8t0Qs

I also made up an outrageous lie about Jem having done it...(click here for the original post if interested)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Not bad, for your next challenge, merge the BLM guitar solo into Steptoe & son :D
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

I'd forgotten about that wheeze.
You're a clever bugger, Pedro :)
* May contain nuts.

Drarok

That's a new one on me! Wonder if one could learn that version... :mrgreen:

Pedro

LOL I did start trying to play it that way around some time back. It should be possible I guess.
I think I was trying to find a way to make a new Frost* album using the DNA of an existing one. :)

Trapezium Artist

Oh, it was ok. But there was no clowns, or lions, or tigers, no bears, no candy-floss, toffee-apples, no clowns.

Sorry: couldn't resist  8-)

Tell you what I do like, mind you, and that's your SoundCloud track "Sunday": very nice, Pedro, very nice indeed. Any chance of making that downloadable?

Pedro

LOL
Why thanks TA, glad you like it. It's downloadable now.
I tend to get loads of fragments if ideas but that seemed to come out in one piece. :o)