Main Menu

Help?

Started by bob, April 29, 2011, 12:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I'm pining for the bits of Frost* I haven't yet heard, such as the Philadelphia Experiment tracks and TDL (since I can only listen to Milliontown and EiMA) - Can anyone help? I'm desperate to hear some more Frost*!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "bob"I'm pining for the bits of Frost* I haven't yet heard, such as the Philadelphia Experiment tracks and TDL (since I can only listen to Milliontown and EiMA) - Can anyone help? I'm desperate to hear some more Frost*!

Could you not order the Philadelphia Experiment from the store?
//http://www.frost-music.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=92&zenid=eeaf9a0ebb1fe259af8b80b5108d98a1
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Drarok

Aye, for the top-quality copy of TDL you'll need the TPE disc - it's at the end of disc 2. You could listen to the interview Jem did with Lars Keylard on the actual TDL show and hear the mixed-down, slightly-lower-quality copy, though. :)

gr8gonzo

I also played TDL on the Frost*y New Year show, which was full of Frost*y goodness. I'd be happy to play TDL next Saturday, but it's true that ordering the CD would be best for quality.

//http://www.thedividingline.com/eima
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"it's true that ordering the CD would be best for quality.

And best for supporting the members of the band etc of course

bob

Ah ok - I was unaware of the store option, and that TDL was on TPE!

Don't shoot the newbie!

Thanks all

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "bob"Ah ok - I was unaware of the store option, and that TDL was on TPE!

Don't shoot the newbie!

Thanks all

Sorry not meaning to shoot! Just trying to help both you and the band :)
You'll be alright anyway my aim is dreadful!

Welcome to the boards :)

rogerg

eXpendable

I got it from one of the programs on The Dividing Line... I think it was European Perspective. But now I have Philadelphia Experiment (part of my own commiseration package when I learnt that the dream was over)- I can listen to it in all it's glory! And truly glorious it is! Such a dramatic song.

Mikey

Quote from: "eXpendable"(part of my own commiseration package when I learnt that the dream was over)

In Brian Blessed voice "Godfrey's alive"
I used to have a signature