Main Menu

IQ new line-up

Started by catherine, April 03, 2011, 01:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Saw the new IQ line-up in Bilston last night. The new new boy, Neil durrant, acquitted himself splendidly on keyboards, and the new old boy, Tim Esau, whilst not being so bouncy on stage as our beloved JJ, did a fine job.

One of the projections caught my eye in particular:

New stagewear, perhaps?

Mordwin

Left over from when JJ was still a member maybe?  :lol:

Trapezium Artist

I suspect that spotting that says more about you than it does about the IQ'ers, Catherine ...  8-)

Pedro

Genius. Describes the picture and the eye what spotted it.
Full marks. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DueyC

Tim's looking round at it in alarm, suddenly realising that when they asked him to step into JJ's shoes, they weren't just talking about playing bass.  :shock:
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

catherine

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"I suspect that spotting that says more about you than it does about the IQ'ers, Catherine ...  8-)

I'm not sure I like the tone of your remark, sonny. Or what you're implying.  :?

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"I suspect that spotting that says more about you than it does about the IQ'ers, Catherine ...  8-)

I'm not sure I like the tone of your remark, sonny. Or what you're implying.  :?

Touchy ...   ;)

Nothing untoward meant at all; 'tis mere joshing, mi'lady ...

keithd

So is there a new IQ album out soon ?
My Hovercraft is full of eels

catherine

Yes, it's going to be called Mankini-ville and the cover artwork is just stunning!  :D

I don't know, really - I've been wondering this myself. Fingers crossed!

Againesis

Quote from: "catherine"Yes, it's going to be called Mankini-ville and the cover artwork is just stunning!  :D
Bets on how long it takes before we see a Paul mock-up? ;)
There are only 10 types of people]

Mikey

Limited Copies Available Of "IQ30 Re:mixed" CD
At the recent official IQ30 UK concert (The Assembly in Leamington Spa - 25th June) IQ gave a copy of the, "IQ30 Re:mixed", CD to each person attending.

They still have a very limited number of the CD still available.

As quite a few people were unable to attend the show, they are now making these available via the IQ store on a strictly first come first served basis.

This CD contains the following 8 tracks remixed by Michael Holmes...
01 IQ30 Intro
02 My dreams
03 Corners (2010 remix)
04 Closer than close
05 In the face of the storm
06 I'll never see him
07 Heart beating
08 Don't know where...

Available only from the IQ STORE
I used to have a signature

DueyC

Quote from: "Mikey"Limited Copies Available Of "IQ30 Re:mixed" CD
At the recent official IQ30 UK concert (The Assembly in Leamington Spa - 25th June) IQ gave a copy of the, "IQ30 Re:mixed", CD to each person attending.

And very pleasant it is too  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mikey

Quote from: "Julie"
Quote from: "Mikey"Limited Copies Available Of "IQ30 Re:mixed" CD

And very pleasant it is too  :)
IQ should be more than just pleasant, only on the first listen, but there's something missing
I used to have a signature