Black Light Machine FM synthesis?

Started by AndreasK, September 10, 2010, 06:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

Quote from: "AndreasK"Hey hey! Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We kind of forgot about this song for about 10 months or so (like Tony mentioned), but a couple days ago I picked up the latest version we did have and just spent a day finishing it and making it nice. The animation was done with a program called MAMplayer, it lets you import MIDI files and displays interesting animations with them, it's small and free, and it kicks ass! :)

ah, Music Animation Machine.  I thought it looked familiar.  I have a old video of their work.  rats that it's Windows only...

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "AndreasK"Yeap, I headed up the Sonic 3 OCremix album, I go by Snappleman on there.

Wow, I've been an OCRemix listener since my teens. I once started to do a Mystic Cave (Sonic 2) remix that I intended to submit but I never got around to finishing it (as usual). Maybe one day!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Pajter

Quote from: "AndreasK"Yeap, I headed up the Sonic 3 OCremix album, I go by Snappleman on there.

Wow that's great! Love your work! Actually to be honest your tracks were always my favorites on the album.

I've tried to do Sonic stuff myself, quite some time ago. I still have an mp3 of the S3&K final boss song somewhere. It's old though, and not very good. :p

edit: just found out that I'm also following you on Twitter. The internet is a small place.  :lol:

AndreasK

Hahaha a small place indeed! I just saw a comment that Jem wrote on his twitter that he heard this BLM cover and thought it was awesome. I feel very proud right now!
- Andreas

Mikey

Quote from: "AndreasK"I feel very proud right now!

So you should :)  :)
I used to have a signature

Nick The Newbie

Here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, big blue hedgehog, and some rings!

Pedro

Quote from: "Nick The Newbie"Here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, big blue hedgehog, and some rings!

Hmm.... //http://www.drarok.com/frost/files/Rick.Burn/pedros_supersonic.mp3  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nick The Newbie

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Nick The Newbie"Here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, here comes a big blue hedgehog, big blue hedgehog, and some rings!

Hmm.... //http://www.drarok.com/frost/files/Rick.Burn/pedros_supersonic.mp3  :)
The progress bar on the built in chrome player even looks like a blue streak speeding by, as well!