You/I Piano Score + Guitar TAB

Started by SerFox, November 24, 2008, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

Hey everyone

As both practice for my University coursework and my love for EIMA and the 'One Minute Wonder' that is You/I, I've not only engraved the whole piano part with accompanying lyrics, but I've also transcribed it for guitar and put it into guitar tablature.

Both PDF's are in the archive below. Let me know how you get on!

P.S. I will not transcribe it for bassoon!

CJoy

Chris

Gandalf1986

You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Jarkendia

catherine

Quote from: "SerFox"Hey everyone

As both practice for my University coursework and my love for EIMA and the 'One Minute Wonder' that is You/I, I've not only engraved the whole piano part with accompanying lyrics, but I've also transcribed it for guitar and put it into guitar tablature.

In that case, please could you arrange it for French horn, lute, double bass and Northumbrian pipes, with optional penny whistle/kazoo solo?

Thanks.

leelustig

still haven't heard this song yet...

or the new album for that matter!

But I must wait until it comes in the mail... cannot cheat like I so badly wish I could!
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

SerFox

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "SerFox"Hey everyone

In that case, please could you arrange it for French horn, lute, double bass and Northumbrian pipes, with optional penny whistle/kazoo solo?

Thanks.

If I get bored tommorow while I work on coursework, I might just do that.

SerFox

A point, is it owe or own? There's a little ambiguity there... Thinking about it it might be own.

jymf

A chocolate digestive to you!  Excellent

Catheater

Great, I love it, SerFox! I think there is a tiny little mistake, when the vocal comes in there is already an octave higher (you started it on "You miss..."). At least as I hear it...

Anyway don't you want to do it with "Raining In My Heart"? I would love to see it (or Jem, would you share it as a midi?  ;) )

Narek

Oh, I've already started RIMH.

It's

RH: (F B) [played together] (F C) (F B) (F D) (F C) (C# G) (C# G#) and you figure the rest
LH: (F C) throughout;                                        (C# G#) throughout [Starting at (C# G#) in right hand
I wont be the good for nothing.

SerFox

Jem isn't a man of the dots, unquote.

I'll see about a transcription of RIMH, I also wanna do Toys. It's entirely possible we could have EIMA transcribed and printed as a score book...

Pedro

Kind of the same topic....do we know how the title was intended to be interpreted?

Is it simply "You or I" or is it meant to be "You over I" just written using the "/" character?

I realise that this is unimportant really but I'd like to know.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"