Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "D S"(Details on the View From the Cube page, in case you're wondering - like I did initially!)

Good Point! //http://jemgodfrey.blogspot.com/2011/08/summers-end.html for all those curious.

I guess this means Jem is going to need to buy a new Fantom...
"The longer the note, the more dread."

E.S.

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"I guess this means Jem is going to need to buy a new Fantom...
:lol:

Trapezium Artist

Ah, allusions, allusions.

A post titled "Summer's End" (sorry, my anal retentiveness required that I add that apostrophe): is that a blatant hint or diversionary tactics? Only three weeks away now though ...

And how about the phrase "Before that though as the temperature drops and the Christmas frosts return"? Although I'm sure it's a joining the dots of preposterous proportions, I shall choose to imagine that I will be needing to get a flight to London for a concert at The Peel in mid-December ...  8-)

But I have the feeling you all know more than I do ... stop talking in riddles everyone!  :mrgreen:

D S

I agree it's not entirely clear (e.g. when / where / is this actually the next incarnation of Frost* or just a gig with them playing polka tunes in 7/8?) but let's face it, any gig with those 4 individuals is going to be good and is a major step forward from where we were in March.
We also now need to accelerate getting that big banana back from its world tour and ready for action again...  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Jem"Christmas frosts return

and

Quote from: "Jem"myself, John Mitchell, Craig Blundell and Nathan King

SURELY can mean only one thing...

E.S.

It's pretty obvious they'll play at least ONE song they already know, to say it like that.  :D

Edit: To those of you who are able to go there, make sure you'll show them how much love we have for Frost*, hopefully that will make it such a pleasant evening that it might be repeated in the future. And THEN I would have booked some time off.  :mrgreen:

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "E.S."To those of you who are able to go there, make sure you'll show them how much love we have for Frost*

I will wear ALL of my Frost* T-shirts ;)

turbo

WHOO HOO YEAY AND WHOO HOO again am i dreaming ? [slaps self in face]  no deffo not a dream WHOO HOO.  :D  :D  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

turbo

ps no matter where or when this takes place nothing and i mean NOTHING is going to keep me away from this one, one more WHOO HOO i think, there that feels much better.  :D  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "PlanetFrost on Twitter"The Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM. One off Christmas Gig @ The Peel, Kingston Upon Thames, Friday December 16th. Call +44 (0) 20 8255 8104
* May contain nuts.

Pajter

How much will the tickets cost? I'm actually considering flying over to the UK for this gig.

D S

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "PlanetFrost on Twitter"The Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM. One off Christmas Gig @ The Peel, Kingston Upon Thames, Friday December 16th. Call +44 (0) 20 8255 8104
The date is blocked out in my diary already - fanbloodytastic! It will be a happy Christmas this year!  :D
(I just hope we get better weather for travelling than Derby last year...  :? )
Come on, you\'re a lion!

E.S.

Holy crumbs of the biscuit fairy... the date isn't booked in my calendar!  :D  It's the most miraculous thing that has ever happened. I'm really considering flying over now.

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"

Rats - Friday, serious planning needed, holidays in December are verboten. Might need a 'relative' to pop their clogs, but otherwise  :D  :D  :D  :D
I used to have a signature

JakeWorrell

Blimey, thats quite a trek! Need to work out how I'm going to get there now.