Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"I'm not surprised they have sold out, everyone seems to have bought themselves some 'spares'  :D
Hmm - that would be ironic - the fastest gig to sell out at the Peel ever but only 100 people turn up as we all bought spares just in case other forum members needed them - but no-one did!  :roll:  ;)
Still, it shows what a decent bunch Frostie*s are, thinking of fellow fans who might have been on holiday and missed the opportunity.  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

willie carson

Damn and blastations!!!  Just returned from my jollies and seen the news about the gig and its selling out.  Absolutely gutted.  The gig last December was the best gig I have ever been to.  This was after being rushed into hospital the day of the 09 CRS gig and then JM getting stuck on the M6 after being burgled. Never thought I'd have the opportunity to see the band again.  I know it's a long shot but does anyone have two spare tickets going for sale?  Any help would be gratefully received.   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
What do you mean it\'s only in 4/4?!

keithd

Quote from: "Drarok"Are we all heading to the same Travelodge?

I'm booked in at Kingston Upon Thames Central.

(Seems the Travelodge website is having some issues today, can't search for a hotel on the site)

That's the one I've booked in  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Drarok

Share a taxi to the hotel bar once we're kicked out of the venue? ;)

Fishy

Blast! :(

This will not do. Me and my bud have been waiting to see our beloved frost for ages, and then this happens. If anyone has some of the aforementioned 'spares', a mountain of biscuits and beer would accompany your spares and your levy!

A desperate fishy.

keithd

Quote from: "Drarok"Share a taxi to the hotel bar once we're kicked out of the venue? ;)

Last time I went there, I walked back (it's not that far) but be happy to share a Taxi  :)

I wonder if there's a chance of a curry after the gig this time  ;)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

fitzy

Quote from: "keithd"
Quote from: "Drarok"Share a taxi to the hotel bar once we're kicked out of the venue? ;)

Think thats where i,m staying,...hotel bar ;) Great.... :twisted:
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "keithd"I wonder if there's a chance of a curry after the gig this time  ;)
Only if you bribe Kingston's only curry house (that we could find) to stay open until after 9pm or whatever silly time it closes.
Or bring a takeaway with you and warm it up on Nathan's bass rig.
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "keithd"I wonder if there's a chance of a curry after the gig this time  ;)
Only if you bribe Kingston's only curry house (that we could find) to stay open until after 9pm or whatever silly time it closes.

Maybe if we guarantee them a large enough group will turn up, they might stay open. I know I'd be up for that, definitely. Except for the cheese naan.  :lol:

MikeEvs

(Seems the Travelodge website is having some issues today, can't search for a hotel on the site)

Me too :)

E.S.

Quote from: "MikeEvs"

Me too :)
Me too, actually. :)

Fogeyspasm

Would have liked to have stayed over too for curry and beers but with Cameron being too young to go i thought it was rubbing the point home a bit if i stayed overnight aswell. He is well gutted that he can't go.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Dena

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"

Maybe if we guarantee them a large enough group will turn up, they might stay open. I know I'd be up for that, definitely. Except for the cheese naan.  :lol:

I seem to remember finding a curry house in Kingston that was open until midnight.  Four of us trooped in 15 minutes before closing and we were the only ones there. Imagine the joy on the waiters' faces!  ;)  Saying that, the food was good, as was the service and I didn't get food poisoning (unlike the curry house in Bilston).  All I can remember is that the place was near a large supermarket (Tesco?), if that's any help?
Innit.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Dena"I seem to remember finding a curry house in Kingston that was open until midnight.  
The Holy Grail!!
Right. We need to know where this place is.
Maybe we could despatch LFE & Philadelphia on a recce.....
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Yes, this place must be located, lest it be a mirage that only appears to those hungry and drunk enough.