Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1812Alex

Thanks. Posted a note there and fingers crossed.

Favourite biscuit has got be chocolate digestives....

Ash

Ash
xxx

johninblack

Quote from: "Ash"I didn't get the day off.  :roll:
That's a bugger....
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

sawtooth

Quote from: "Ash"I didn't get the day off.  :roll:

I did!   :D
Also played a blinder as Sawtooth Junior's Uni term ends on the 16th, and we can pick him up fom Luton on our way back oop North on the Saturday so it's all worked out really well. Frost*, friends, booze and the faint possibility of a curry! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Okay - I'll try...

Mouse

Someone let Jem and Simon know that their dad's escaped again.

Drarok

I've just started a new job, and I am now officially missing the staff do to come to the Frost* Shindig instead. Time off has been confirmed by the powers that be and everything. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Fishy

Still desperately wanting 2 tickets.

Will trade for huge amounts of biscuits.

Nellie

Quote from: "Fishy"Still desperately wanting 2 tickets.

You might try emailing Twang at The Peel. Sometimes, he has tricks up his sleeves :D
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Fishy"Still desperately wanting 2 tickets.

I may be able to help, although I'm waiting on a decision from someone else who's put their finger on one of my two spare tickets ...

Will keep the forum posted ...

Pedro

Apparently it's no longer "Twang at The Peel"...it's just "Twang".
Not sure what this means for Prog gigs at the venue going forward....I seriously hope that they'll continue.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

I think Twang's just doing the prog gigs now. It's less of a workload for him, y'know, so he doesn't die.  ;)

Pedro

Not dying is a good thing, I'd vote for that. :)
Phoning up to arrange for my daughter to collect some tickets when I couldn't get there, only to be told; "He doesn't work here any more" was unexpected. I didn't want people to be similarly surprised on the phone.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RobRideout

Ahhhh, so excited! Looking forward to the pre-drinks 'n all! I'm not sure what time we'll be getting in, but we'll get there as soon as we can. I refuse to miss any more than is entirely necessary :P Who am I to PM about the post gig curry?

Mouse

I think we dropped the curry responsibilities onto James H (LivingForever), but he's a bit ill at the moment. It might take a while to sort out, but it's certain to happen. I love curry.

EDIT: Or you could just check the thread that's dedicated to signing up for the curry... *makes note to look before you type*

Two weeks to go, people...  :shock: