Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Gandalf1986

I guess I'll have to abandon the idea of coming to the gig, then... :(
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

keith

Quote from: "Pedro""Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"  :)

Ha... I had to google that to remember the song! Excellent (if a little mad) song  :D

Cheerio,

Keith.
Who is this Hans, and why might he fail?

Mouse

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"I guess I'll have to abandon the idea of coming to the gig, then... :(

Is that because of the gig being "all but sold out", Gandalf? I haven't seen anything about it being completely and definitively sold out, so don't give up yet! Of course, if it's about the cost of travel and such, then that's bad luck indeed.  :(

keith

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "Gandalf1986"I guess I'll have to abandon the idea of coming to the gig, then... :(

Is that because of the gig being "all but sold out", Gandalf? I haven't seen anything about it being completely and definitively sold out, so don't give up yet! Of course, if it's about the cost of travel and such, then that's bad luck indeed.  :(

Indeed... "all but sold out" isn't quite all gone yet, but you do need to be quick now methinks; they'll all be gone soon. Frost... it's got to be worth moving hell and earth (and snow) to see, shirley??

Cheerio,

Keith.

ps. you may have guessed: I am still a tad distraught at missing the gig last December because of the evil snow!  ;)
Who is this Hans, and why might he fail?

Mouse

Twang has just posted on the Tinyfish forum that he has the VERY LAST FEW tickets available before he puts up the big 'Sold Out' sign, so get a move on if you still want to nab a ticket! Phone 0208 546 3516 for card orders.

Mikey

Mine haven't actually turned up yet, but I will have some spares
I used to have a signature

MikeO

Quote from: "Mouse"There have been a few thoughts from Frost*ies over on the Tinyfish forum about where to have a pre-gig meet/greet/drink, and the idea was that The Peel would be a good place to do so. They have all the usual stuff available in a bar seperate from the gig area (the bar does extend to through to the venue too, for those who like to booze and bop during the gig). Twang may have to prepare for extreme real ale consumption! What do we all think, would that be a good idea?

I would be up for this.
Its like Christmas and meeting an old friend and going down the pub and getting a bag of cash. HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!

E.S.

Bah. Not enough time to get a ticket then.. oh well.  :cry:

Pedro

Quote from: "E.S."Bah. Not enough time to get a ticket then.. oh well.  :cry:
Read Mikey's post...he may have spares.

E.S.

Quote from: "Mikey"

If you do, I'd definitely want to grab one of those.

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."
Quote from: "Mikey"

If you do, I'd definitely want to grab one of those.

Still not arrived, but I should have 3 spares;
Mooncat was promised one
E.S. the second
Looks like Gandalf1986 is on for the third
I used to have a signature

wickedwitch

i phoned up but was told that i need to phone back friday night. hope there will be 2 or 3 left.

Pedro

Hi Witchy, nice to see you back here again. I hope you can get sorted on Friday and I'm pretty sure after that there'll be the usual trickle of spares on here. :)

wickedwitch

hope so! lovely to see you all again. I'd lost my password (and the will to prog!). I'll make an effort to check in more often!
hugs to you all xxx  :D