Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fogeyspasm

Only two weeks! :o
Im not ready, not prepared. Two weeks you say! :shock:
I need to get a grip on what day of the year it is don't i?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Big Black Shed

It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

catherine

Mikey

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Calm down, calm down. 3 weeks.
Hmmm, it had me treble checking
I used to have a signature

E.S.

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

fitzy

C,ant wait for the gig.. ;) Really hope it does,nt snow,and affect flights(..hope i,m not tempting fate!!)Worst case scenario,.i will paddle to Wales,..can somebody pick me up,i,ll be wedged in a large life-saver,....covered in grease !!
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Pedro

Quote from: "fitzy"can somebody pick me up, i'll be...covered in grease !!
Probably not much picking-up going on then! ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Drarok

DueyC

Speaking of picking up...

I'll be driving there from Reading, and back afterwards (post-curry, if it happens). I have one spare seat in my car, if anyone would like a lift.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

RobRideout

Just thought earlier, since I've never been to the peel before, I'm trying to work out how much this trip will cost me. How expensive are drinks there? Only I usually drink Vodka and that tends to be pretty expensive at some places...

Mouse

I walk in with money. I walk out with less money and in a slightly wavey line. Does that help?

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "RobRideout"Just thought earlier, since I've never been to the peel before, I'm trying to work out how much this trip will cost me. How expensive are drinks there? Only I usually drink Vodka and that tends to be pretty expensive at some places...

Some money.  :roll:
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Ash

The Peel is not priced like central London venues or worse still *shudder* 02 or Wembley prices.  For Londoners it seems cheap.  I would guess Northerners may find it expensive.
Ash
xxx

E.S.

For a Norwegian it's gonna be dirt cheap then. :D

Just as well, I have no guarantee I get my paycheck before I leave. Probably, but I don't know yet.