Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzy

Quote from: "E.S."I'd rather not have any problems getting back home. As soon as I've taken off, it can snow like crazy as far as I'm concerned.  :P
I,ll second that... ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

JakeWorrell

The good thing about the Derby snow was that it had been around for quite a few days before the gig so the roads were pretty clear if not a little foggy. Pub car parks on the other hand though...
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised, Must get organised,
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

Quote from: "MikeO"There was talk of a drink/meetup beforehand (Your suggestion Mouse?).
Is that happening and if so where and when?

The Peel.
When we get there ;)
* May contain nuts.

JakeWorrell

johninblack

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "MikeO"There was talk of a drink/meetup beforehand (Your suggestion Mouse?).

The Peel.
When we get there ;)

Sounds about right :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "johninblack"

The Peel.
When we get there ;)

Or just after that. I'm always late.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

wickedwitch

Quote from: "Bert"
Quote from: "wickedwitch"right, just trying to get someone to pick up the kids from school (last day of term and all that) and watch them until their dad gets back from gigging at around 1:30 am!!!  Iz and I have our hotel booked and are planning on xmas shopping. You all better be nice to her. It's her first proper grown up gig (ok so most of you dont qualify as grown ups but you know what i mean!)  :D

Are you sure she's ready for her first sight of a Prog demographic ? :D

:shock:   i think she'll cope  :D

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"

The Peel.
When we get there ;)

Is that, all drinking to be done in the Peel whatever the arrival time. Makes it much easier than hopping from pub to pub, or walking, running

E.S.

Does anyone know when we're going there? I won't be able to read the forum due to lack of laptop when I arrive the 15th... I don't even know when the gig starts.  :oops:

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."I don't even know when the gig starts.  :oops:

I think it starts on Friday

Thats why I was hinting at the Peel all day then theres no problem trying to find everyone as the timetable goes tits up

E.S.

I'll be severely jet-lagged by the one hour time zone difference anyway, so I'll just hang there all day.. or something.  :mrgreen:

Mouse

From a Twitter exchange I spied on (my apologies, Mr. Worrell), the Twats In Hats will be on around 20:00, some band called Frost* on at around 21:00. Ish. I suppose the earlier you get to The Peel the more merrier you'll be come gig time.  ;)

I really am going to need this bloody gig. I severely need a boost of good vibes and my sleep pattern has pretty much been obliterated... I'm not expecting much from a little bit of live music and a curry, am I?  :P

Nellie

Twang mentioned that the Peel bar will be open from midday on 16th. Whoop!
It's in the post!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Mouse"I suppose the earlier you get to The Peel the more merrier you'll be come gig time.  ;)

You mean, the less of the gig you will remember? right? ;)