Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

MikeEvs

D S

Not quite as dramatic as coming from Norway but Kate & I will be setting off later this afternoon.  Bizarrely it is a lovely sunny day up here in Scotland but the forecast for 'dahn sarf' tonight isn't too good...  :?
Still, if I made it to Manchester and Derby in all the snow and ice last year, a bit of wind and rain won't stop us tonight!
See you all tomorrow!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mouse

Far-away Frost*ie Friends printed off and ready to accompany Fogeyspasm's Fighter Command unit down to The Peel. We'll need some Blu-tac so they'll get a good view from the wall...  ;)

Mikey

Sits here smirking.

Should have the day off today, but I came in for 2 reasons.

1 - Catch up on some tacho work  ;)

2 - See the look on my boss's face when he forgets I'm not here, which he did  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tried to claim I hadn't had a conversation with him & I just said Frost*

(Sound of chin hitting floor)
I used to have a signature

Geetar

Quote from: "catherine"Remarkably, the weather in Kingston for Friday night is forecast to be dry, partly cloudy, and 3 degC. That's tropical conditions compared to the Derby gig last year. Might not need my thermal undies after all.

Well, I'm less than 15 miles from the Peel right now, and it's snowing here......
This space for sale.

LivingForever

Quote from: "Geetar"
Quote from: "catherine"Remarkably, the weather in Kingston for Friday night is forecast to be dry, partly cloudy, and 3 degC. That's tropical conditions compared to the Derby gig last year. Might not need my thermal undies after all.

Well, I'm less than 15 miles from the Peel right now, and it's snowing here......

I'm less than 2 and it's more like sleety slush...   :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Andy P

Just a light smattering of snow here in Stalybridge, not enough to warrant the Land Rover!

Just finishing off my weekly forecasting for work (not weather forecasting!), waiting for Mrs P to finish work early then setting off about 1.pm.

Google Maps says go over the Pennines and down the M1 - Given RH's report on snow conditions, this is perhaps not a good idea!

See you all in the Peel then. Save a glass of Advocaat for me please.

Geetar

erk
Quote from: "LivingForever"I'm less than 2 and it's more like sleety slush...   :D

I though you said "sleazy lush."  :?

You CAN see me from there then.....
This space for sale.

Andy P

Hmmm, spoke too soon on the weather conditions. Bloody chucking it down now.   :x

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Result! The predicted overnight heavy gales seemed to have passed us by further out in the English Channel, it's relatively calm here on ol' Wighty at the mo, even got a bit of blue sky and sun.
All bodes well for an uneventful crossing to England...yay!

See you later my Frost*ie chums; boy am I looking forward to this!!  :D

Pedro

@TCL: You're in the calendar. :)
See you later. :mrgreen:
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

It's starting to go quiet on here  :)

Just waiting for RH & then .........
I used to have a signature

catherine

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"It's starting to go quiet on here  :)

Just waiting for RH & then .........

Hmm?? Whassat?
Am I supposed to be somewhere?

*penny drops*

Oh..... Um. OK, I'm on my way!
* May contain nuts.