The Merch Desk

Started by Nellie, August 24, 2011, 02:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

London. New York. Paris. Reading. A new name appears on the international fashion scene this month with the arrival of new couture T-shirt brand, P-Shirts! The summer 2011 collection kicks off with "The Prog Princess", which after being revealed at London Fashion Week has been an instant hit with the likes of fashionistas and huge Prog Rock fans Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Emma Watson. Cheryl Cole and Christopher Biggins were also papped wearing this season's must have item at a recent Tinyfish gig. So if you want to join the fashion elite and declare your madness for Marillion, your passion for Porcupine Tree, your frenzy for Frost* or perhaps your addiction to Rush, order one now. Available exclusively as a pre-order from The Merch Desk
It's in the post!

Fogeyspasm

Damn you and your merchandise, ive been drawn to the site and made yet more purchases! :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Pedro

Love the cover of Vogue (Progue?) image. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"ive... made yet more purchases! :lol:
I'm sure that prog princess tshirt is going to look lovely on you!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mouse

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"
Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"ive... made yet more purchases! :lol:
I'm sure that prog princess tshirt is going to look lovely on you!

Leon Camfield would have a field day.  :lol:

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Nellie

I have on The Merch Desk shop the David Cross Band CDs and Paul Clark's (their guitarist) CD Shredz at an exhibition. ALL of which are awesome so buy them now!!!
It's in the post!

Nellie

In case you were wondering, Blunders is in the David Cross Band  :D

Also on the Merch Desk shelves are the fine wares of DeeExpus.
It's in the post!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Nellie"Also on the Merch Desk shelves are the fine wares of DeeExpus.
Brilliweed!!!!
I loves them, I does.
But don't tell Ditch as he might get the wrong idea.

Now, if my darling employer would just cough up the other half of last month's salary. And this month's. And my expenses....
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

The January sale has now begun onThe Merch Desk shop. Please buy lots of things to support the bands you love and then tell everyone you know to do the same. Thank you very much!
It's in the post!

Mouse

I have purchased several items from The Merch Desk and I can say without any mere whisper of doubt that the service they provide is nothing less than superb. Also, carrots!  :D

Pixeltool

Hi!
really nice stuff on the site! :)
I can also recommend Chrono, were I bought a beautyful and stylish Breitling watch the other day. It is a unique design and has a high quality and just looks great with everything! Just check it out ;)

Pedro

Welcome aboard but no more watch selling please.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pixeltool"Hi!
really nice stuff on the site! :)
I can also recommend Chrono, were I bought a beautyful and stylish Breitling watch the other day. It is a unique design and has a high quality and just looks great with everything! Just check it out ;)
Bet it's not real
I used to have a signature

Nellie

New Frost*ie trinketery on the shop :D
It's in the post!