Request to put Toys on Frost's MySpace

Started by ChrisX, November 24, 2008, 06:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisX

I seriously think that this song could really do well if properly promoted and would certainly make for a very refreshing little ditty on today's radio.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

kyuwert

I put it on my own, since they hadn't updated theirs...

http://www.myspace.com/vkamusic

I always put all kinds of prog and such there... as of right now there's the EP version of Wonderland, two versions of DDD (one starts a bit later in the song), part of Milliontown, and Toys. Well, as far as Frost* is concerned. I didn't realize I had all these on here until now...

But I agree, stuff from the album needs to be put on there, it's a great way to get some publicity... and agreed on the radio comment!

Liquid

And last.fm. All of Milliontown needs to be there, and maybe some off EIMA...

xelerad

Quote from: "Liquid"And last.fm. All of Milliontown needs to be there, and maybe some off EIMA...
I think ALL of EMIA should be there too! Last.fm radio plays would make very nice publicity for Frost*, I tell you.

leelustig

You guys are literally BREAKING MY BALLS!

I still haven't gotten the album in the mail, and now you're tempting me with your myspace profile songs! I haven't heard anything and I want to keep it that way.

Breakin' my balls, yo.  :lol:
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

thomaspottage

QuoteI put it on my own, since they hadn't updated theirs...

Is Jem cool with that? You can pinch stuff off MySpace really easily. Mind you, we all know the Frost* revenue lies in the official band biscuits.

If i keep saying it, it will become true.

Tom

catherine

Quote from: "thomaspottage"Mind you, we all know the Frost* revenue lies in the official band biscuits.

:idea:   Now that's just given me an idea...