Frost* Peel - Spare Tickets? Offers & Requests

Started by Pedro, September 02, 2011, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.S.

They walk around with their hats and monocles, drink tea and use phrases such as "I say!" and "splendid" all the time.

rogerg

Mikey

Unlike these English

Quote from: "John Wesley"I rode over the mountains to Huddersfield (Yorkshire). A wilder people I never saw in England. The men, women and children filled the streets and seemed just ready to devour us.

Huddersfield to Dewsbury.........8 miles
I used to have a signature

Big Black Shed

Regardless of what you may have seen in the movies, London is not filled with "Huge Grant" types "up west" or "Lock Stock Gangsters" In the East End.

It's really full of cheeky Dick Van Dyke and Tommy Steele types. Singing merrily and clicking their heels whilst dancing. Full of the joys of spring.  ;)  ;)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

RacingHippo

Absolutely bang on the money, BBS.
Folks, don't forget to bring your "old bamboo"!
* May contain nuts.

johninblack

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Absolutely bang on the money, BBS.
Folks, don't forget to bring your "old bamboo"!
Of course it would have to be virtual old bamboo as walking around the streets with one of those will get you arrested for carrying an offensive weapon, marginally better than Van Dyke's crime of carrying an offensive accent.......
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

True enough, on both counts.
It's the first time I've seen that routine in ages. He might have had a dodgy accent but boy could that bloke dance! The choreography is fabulous!
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

ah, but those that didn't know better love you because of im!

johninblack

Quote from: "rogerg"ah, but those that didn't know better love you because of im!
That is also true :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

sawtooth

Also the first time I've spotted the bamboo pick-up fail of the guy on the left hand side at 0:31. Stonking recovery though....  :D

SnazzyJazzyJ

Well, blow me down... suddenly arrived to find all this Frost*y type stuff has been going on and I knew nothing. Having signed up for this message board ages ago I therefore I have a most definite reason for actually posting something... PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH A TICKET (for Dec 16th, obviously, not for some other non-Frost* related event, just in case there was some confusion). Yes, I'm really desperate to go and can't believe that I went from "Wey-bl**dy-hey!" to "Oh, B*gger" in about 30 seconds...

I guess the form is for someone to PM me if there are any tickets out there looking for a good home?

Cheers

Justin

finbeard

Quote from: "finbeard"
Quote from: "Mikey"Finbeard, If Gandalf passes the tickets yours
i sent a message Againesis' way, so i'm still waiting to hear back from him re: ticket, but thanks for the consideration!

it's been a little over a week and still no word from Againesis... anyone else out there got a ticket so my mom can come see Frost*?  :D  

mikey, what's the news with Gandalf?
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Mikey

Quote from: "finbeard"mikey, what's the news with Gandalf?
Nothing, I'll try and PM him if I get chance. Just packing, well thinking about packing, off to Spain tomorrow for the week.
UPS is still my job and although I said I wanted to work my 37 1/2 hours while working my notice, still had to do 60 this week. Hence the 5.40 postings this morning.
I think you're still 1st reserve, I'll be unwinding abit next week, subject to Spanish telecoms, I will have internet access and will get a bit more up to date with whats happening.
Not a million minutes later.....
Sod the packing, sorted my priorities, PM sent

Wife now nagging....no change there then  ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"Sod the packing, sorted my priorities, PM sent

As it should be :)

Quote from: "Mikey"Wife now nagging....no change there then  ;)

I feel your pain brother..........
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Mikey"Sod the packing, sorted my priorities, PM sent

As it should be :)

Quote from: "Mikey"Wife now nagging....no change there then  ;)

I feel your pain brother..........
She's got a monster strop on, why do you think I'm back down here :D