Frost* Peel - Spare Tickets? Offers & Requests

Started by Pedro, September 02, 2011, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I don't have anyone that wants an odd ticket.
My three are now sorted
I used to have a signature

Againesis

Sorry sorry sorry for the silence.  I'm afraid my spare ticket has been snatched up after a mass bidding war (not that anyone ever mentioned money now I come to think of it!) by the guitarist in my band.  So...hoping JM can teach him a thing or two.
There are only 10 types of people]

Ash

Quote from: "Mikey"I don't have anyone that wants an odd ticket.
My three are now sorted

I'll go in order of who pm'd me first then
Ash
xxx

1812Alex

Ash

Can I have your spare as I think I'm the only one left in the list now. Hopefully I can pick up a second ticket later for my son but if not I'll just have to go alone...

Ash

you are third in my inbox - will see if the other two still need it, if not - it's yours
Ash
xxx

Trapezium Artist

Just for the record, in case I inadvertently implied otherwise to anyone, my two spare tickets are now spoken for: one to Catherine, one to 1812Alex.

That said, Ash, 1812Alex may still be looking for a second one, but if so, I'm sure he's contacted you by PM.

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Fab idea, Pedro.  8-)

@Mikey: Is it anything to do with favors a la The Godfather?

I just happen to have a spare horse's head

Said I'd got a spare somewhere

Mikey

My three are now sorted

Just to clarify, that's

The King of Norway (ES)
Big Black Shed
SnazzyjazzyJ

I will devize a cunning plan re. the tickets.
Knowing the habits of the Royal Mail and other available delivery Company's I do not want to send them through the post.

I will probably allocate you a ticket number and PM the mighty Twang with the details. Just in case there's any sort of cock-up anywhere.
I still dont know what I'm doing on the day yet, other than going to the gig.
The tickets are my good deed for the Forum and are Gratis. Should I be able to stay over then a few beers may be a compulsary exchange

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "Mikey"
My three are now sorted

Just to clarify, that's

The King of Norway (ES)
Big Black Shed
SnazzyjazzyJ

I will devize a cunning plan re. the tickets.
Knowing the habits of the Royal Mail and other available delivery Company's I do not want to send them through the post.

I will probably allocate you a ticket number and PM the mighty Twang with the details. Just in case there's any sort of cock-up anywhere.
I still dont know what I'm doing on the day yet, other than going to the gig.
The tickets are my good deed for the Forum and are Gratis. Should I be able to stay over then a few beers may be a compulsary exchange

PM with telephony details on it's way.  ;)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

E.S.

Brom

At this point in time... having passed the various pre-requisites I am still scheduled to go in for an in and (hopefully) out repair on the 15th. However, I'm still hanging on to the last minute just in case things get cancelled. So, if you still need a ticket or two late in the day, check back here on the evening of the 15th, I may be able to help. I should be able to arrange for the tickets to be available locally at The Peel on the 16th.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Ash

awww I'll miss you Brom - hope you can make it
Ash
xxx

Brom

Quote from: "Ash"awww I'll miss you Brom - hope you can make it

Thanks S I'll miss you too, and not only the music, the Frostie Friends and the curry. *sigh*... but... if I'm not there it means something that's been a pain for a bit too long now has been sorted, and by Christmas!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mouse

It certainly will be for the best, Brom, but we'll all miss you if you can't make it.

Ash

my ticket has gone to Jason  :)   I was getting worried that I might have to take the boy after all....  :D
Ash
xxx