IT'S STILL ALL HAPPENING OUT THERE IN THE WORLD OF PROG

Started by PhilHarmonic, November 24, 2008, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilHarmonic

I don't mean to cause offense, but, if anyone can be bothered......particularly after the 'Mike Huckabee Show' incident....... you might like to have a look at this.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXBjCLZSX4&feature=related

It's some footage of the 'faux' Yes in concert on their recent tour of NA.  Addmittedly, it sounds as dynamic as you would expect but.....

Perhaps I am just being mean spirited. :cry: ...Apologies to all affeciendos!! :x   But I can watch the DVDs (loads of them now) and/or listen to the albums if I want my 'Yes kick'.

Still, Mr Wakeman's stand in seems to be doing a good job - oh, no, my mistake - that is Mr Wakeman.... And the audience do seem to be enjoying it.  Lots of side links to other footage as well if you care to look.

It's probably a good thing that music from 'Drama' is being given an outing though as I really love that album and have fond, but strange, memories of seeing the Yes/Buggles tour at the time.

TTFN
I play the right notes but not necessarily in the correct order

catherine

I'd be quite interested to see some Drama performed live - but I don't think there are any UK dates planned at present.  :cry: