Main Menu

New Frost* Album!!!!

Started by Harriman, September 16, 2011, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Quote from: "Jem". . . . . . but it will definitely be Frost* shaped.

Does that mean we will have gaps in the music when we play it?
If you don\'t know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Gig Buddy

Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

catherine

MartijnB

Best news of the week! Good to read Jem is feeling much better on all levels, which is more important than new Frost* music of course.

Already looking forward to the Frost* Reports leading up to the new album  :mrgreen:

gr8gonzo

Oh, that IS spiffy. Excellent work as usual, Paul!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

E.S.

What a weekend. Wonderful trip on the sea, gigs, good food, wine... then come home to this. Best news in ages!
I had a feeling Frost* wasn't completely dead, he did suspend the project, not kill it. It seems 2012 will be a great year for Frosties. It might not be released then, but we'll have the Frost* reports again, they are brilliant.

Now the Christmas gig will be a big epic celebration.  :D

Mikey

Must have more weekends off to go to the Peel if we get news like this.   :D  :D  :D

Good to see you guys on Saturday night. Very moral boosting.....and for those who weren't there...............
I handed in my resignation on Friday.  Eeeeeeeek
I used to have a signature

RWA

Why am I not surprised?  ;)

But never mind that.
I knew it was only a matter of time! I'm SO looking forward to new Frost* reports!  :mrgreen:

Dr.Ripper

I haven't been on these forums in a while but I'm coming back just so I can say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
whut

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

great news!

and how you doing, Mikey?  that's big news, too!

keith

Gosh. Good news.

What a good way to start the week!

Cheerio,

Keith.
Who is this Hans, and why might he fail?

sawtooth

Fab news. Simply fab.
And Mikey - I don't know wether to congratulate you or send commiserations - but glad its all sorted and behind you - onwards and upwards eh! :)

Mooncat

Great news about the album, but am cautious  about getting too excited as there will be a lot of time input required from Jem (not only writing and recording the album but also editing Frost* reports etc) so I hope he learns from Blunders recent 'episode' and takes it steady.

Mikey, glad to hear you've reached a degree of closure with UPS - hope this allows you to move into a new phase of your life
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy