Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Thank goodness, you shout! At last, we can buy a Frost*ie forum t-shirt. It's very true, my colleagues, you can now order your t-shirt designer by Vitamin P with your very own name on the back via The Merch Desk Shop
Pre-orders will run until 11th November when they will go to print as it will take quite some time to produce them and I'm sure everyone will want them in time for the December gig.
I hope you like them. :D
It's in the post!

Mikey

I used to have a signature

JakeWorrell

Awesome! Makes me wish I had a 'cool' username rather than my boring real name. Might have to order next month after payday :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

johninblack

Bugger, more essential expense, guess the electricity bill can wait, and the rent, and the council tax.........
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Vitamin P

Here's the design chaps. As Nels said, you can have you're name on the back in any of the styles shown or if you're a bit of typochondriac, a font of your choosing. If you let us know on your order and supply an e-mail address, we'll send you a proof for sign-off before we get the potato printers out!

johninblack

Dear Nellie, I went to the download page but couldn't download my shirt, what am I doing wrong?

:mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

We love Nellie!
We love Vit-P!

Thanks EVER so much for doing this  :mrgreen:

Now... what obscure, unreadable font can I come up with.....
* May contain nuts.

Vitamin P

It's also available as a huge billboard if you have room ;)

RacingHippo

Blimey. They're bigger in the US than I'd realised!
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"Bugger, more essential expense, guess the electricity bill can wait, and the rent, and the council tax.........

Priorities John, priorities  ;)
I used to have a signature

johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "johninblack"Bugger, more essential expense, guess the electricity bill can wait, and the rent, and the council tax.........

Priorities John, priorities  ;)

Yup, sod the bills - shirt ordered :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

Quote from: "Vitamin P"It's also available as a huge billboard if you have room ;)

Yep...Frost* 2012 Calendar required....you're already 1/12 of the way there! ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

E.S.

Holy tap-dancing bucket of mackerel, that's awesome!
I'm having one.  :D

L33VEY

As Vit P has gone to the trouble of getting me my own font, it'd be rude not to...

.. actually it would be polite to get one in each colour!    :)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Villuccikeys

As soon as some money wiggles its way into my bank account, I'll be sporting one of these fancy shirts...