Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf1986

I will soon do mine! Paycheck arriving... ;)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Nellie

Please don't forget that the deadline for ordering Frost*ie T-shirts is THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"Please don't forget that the deadline for ordering Frost*ie T-shirts is THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Eek! Must remember, must remember, must remember ... knot in hanky time ...

Splinky

I apologise if I'm being a bit of an arse about this, but not only have you confused my choice by introducing another colour, but all the red T's show totally different fonts to those on offer before  :? ..........are these now numbered 9-12 :?: I quite like "Finbeard" though....any idea what font that is :?:

Nellie

Quote from: "Splinky"I apologise if I'm being a bit of an arse about this, but not only have you confused my choice by introducing another colour, but all the red T's show totally different fonts to those on offer before :? ..........are these now numbered 9-12 :?: I quite like "Finbeard" though....any idea what font that is :?:
Just put "other " as your font choice and put a message in the comment box that you'd like the "finbeard" font.
It's in the post!

Fogeyspasm

I put my own idea for a font on mine!
Just to be awkward. :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

gr8gonzo

Jem has just announced VitP has been tasked to come up with a new Frost* logo which will be revealed next month. Any possibility of holding off on the forum shirts and the new logo being worked into the design? I realize it's the 11th hour on processing, but thought it silly not to ask.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

keithd

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Jem has just announced VitP has been tasked to come up with a new Frost* logo which will be revealed next month. Any possibility of holding off on the forum shirts and the new logo being worked into the design? I realize it's the 11th hour on processing, but thought it silly not to ask.

Excellent point and I agree, it would be better to get the new logo on the forum t-shirts.
My Hovercraft is full of eels

catherine

I suppose I have no option about the font that mine is in, seeing as there is a photo of it on the website already!  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "keithd"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Jem has just announced VitP has been tasked to come up with a new Frost* logo which will be revealed next month. Any possibility of holding off on the forum shirts and the new logo being worked into the design? I realize it's the 11th hour on processing, but thought it silly not to ask.

Excellent point and I agree, it would be better to get the new logo on the forum t-shirts.
Whilst I understand your view and agree it would be nice -

i) It's a bit late to be changing design now.
ii) Vit P has already put a great deal of effort into this and to see that work wasted is hardly fair in my mind.
iii) Vit P is very busy, this could delay forum shirts by several months.
iv) Just my opinion but I think this design is excellent and is a nice way to bring the EIMA era to a close.

Feel free to argue the toss. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High

Fogeyspasm

JiB is right its too late to be messing with Logo and font changes.
It remains to be seen whether its just the band name font thats changing or the frosterisk aswell anyway?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High

RacingHippo

I actually think the t-shirts stand on their own design-wise.
They aren't in the same vein as EIMA or Black Live Machine - they're unique.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

The Frost*erisk on the forum t-shirts isn't like the EIMA spray one and the design will be a very limited and unique edition. The new Frost*erisk will be on the December t-shirts and if you get your orders in quickly enough (after the gig if you can't make it), I can zap them to you in time for Christmas (maybe not to USA etc). :lol:
It's in the post!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Nellie"The new Frost*erisk

So you can confirm that the new logo is to be a frosterisk? ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."