Quote from: "Ash"anyone else get an exciting email?  :D
Yup :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

Quote from: "Ash"anyone else get an exciting email?  :D
It had this attached :)

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

D S

Yup, looks as if Vit P is getting his potato printing set ready again!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Yep & I offered to peel some spuds  :D
I used to have a signature

Drarok

Quote from: "Mikey"Yep & I offered to peel some spuds  :D
:lol:

finbeard

i received a glorious email! i cannot WAIT to rock this shirt in the states and have nary a soul understand what it means!
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Trapezium Artist

Mine's in and jolly spiffing it is too. A prize to the first person who correctly works out which font it's in on the night  ;)

catherine

I went for the font as posted in the Frost*shop where they used my name to illustrate one of the possibles. I figured that if Vitamin P thought I ought to have that particular font, he was probably right.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"I went for the font as posted in the Frost*shop where they used my name to illustrate one of the possibles. I figured that if Vitamin P thought I ought to have that particular font, he was probably right.

Wise decision; that's surely what we call "fontinative determinism". As your font is, so you are; I'm very much a sans serif sort of guy ...  ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "catherine"I went for the font as posted in the Frost*shop where they used my name to illustrate one of the possibles. I figured that if Vitamin P thought I ought to have that particular font, he was probably right.

Wise decision; that's surely what we call "fontinative determinism". As your font is, so you are; I'm very much a sans serif sort of guy ...  ;)
Is there a "Total utter bollox" font? :twisted:  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

As a complete and utter typochondriac (I watched the film Helvetica with great enjoyment) I have both serif and sans-serif moments.