Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "catherine"I went for the font as posted in the Frost*shop where they used my name to illustrate one of the possibles. I figured that if Vitamin P thought I ought to have that particular font, he was probably right.

Wise decision; that's surely what we call "fontinative determinism". As your font is, so you are; I'm very much a sans serif sort of guy ...  ;)
Is there a "Total utter bollox" font? :twisted:  :mrgreen:

Hey, I said there was a prize for guessing correctly the font at the gig, not in advance ...  :mrgreen:

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"I went for the font as posted in the Frost*shop where they used my name to illustrate one of the possibles. I figured that if Vitamin P thought I ought to have that particular font, he was probably right.

Wise decision; that's surely what we call "fontinative determinism". As your font is, so you are; I'm very much a sans serif sort of guy ...  ;)

Hey, I said there was a prize for guessing correctly the font at the gig, not in advance ...  :mrgreen:
Lol! I was referring to my font actually, have we both got that one?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Trapezium Artist

Lol! I was referring to my font actually, have we both got that one?

Not quite sure what yours is (and am too busy, in principle, to play "Font Finder" this afternoon  ;) ), but that capital N has more than a touch of the Futura about it. Always thought those below-baseline pointy bits were a bit weird in the medium version, although strangely they become "normal" flat bottomed stanchions in the bold version.

Stanley Kubrick was famously a big fan of Futura Extra Bold, but appears to have gone off piste when he opted for that other very famous font, Gill Sans, for the intermission slide in the middle of 2001. It says something very profound (or trivial) about me that I was very taken with the latter when I saw 2001 in a cinema in Cambridge a number of years ago  :shock:

Big Black Shed

Announcement:

VitP is a genius.

That is all. Carry on.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Mossive Attack

It's looking rather splendid! And agreed,Vit P IS a bona-fide genius....
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Mouse

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"...flat bottomed stanchions...

...you make the rockin' world go round...

Anyway, I got an Email, too. Yes, VitP is just the bestest computer drawy-type person in the whole world.  :D

catherine

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"...flat bottomed stanchions...

...you make the rockin' world go round...

:lol:

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nellie

Quote from: "Pedro"HEH!
Have you had yours yet Pedders? It was my fault as I gave VitP the wrong email addy. I'll ping it to you just in case. Same goes for BigBlackShed   :oops:
It's in the post!

Big Black Shed

It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nellie

It's in the post!

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Drarok

Have these been posted yet? I mystery package arrived at home yesterday, but the address label was damaged, so we couldn't tell if it was actually addressed to us. As such, the postie wouldn't hand it over. If you've not posted them, then I suspect it wasn't a package destined for me at all - I've only just ordered my first Xmas pressie!

Mikey

Quote from: "Nellie"your very own name on the back

Problem, when we're all sitting at the round table, do we have to wear our shirts back-to-front?
I used to have a signature