Main Menu

Frost* Rock Tree

Started by Ash, October 11, 2011, 10:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Ash
xxx

MikeEvs

Very good but wasn't Dec no longer in Frost* by the time Blunders arrived? Black live Machine tour was done without Dec

Some of the print is too small to read so maybe what I've asked explained there and I just can't read it :lol:

Ash

Frost* data source late the other night was Pedro, I rather did spring the question on him!
Ash
xxx

Pedro

Quote from: "Sarah"Frost* data source late the other night was Pedro, I rather did spring the question on him!
...and you did it via the Tinyfish forum and not here (for which I forgive you) but it means I can't check what I sent you (I can't see a "sent" box). I'm pretty sure I didn't list DB in the Derby line-up...if I did then it was a knob-ish mistake and I'll surrender my moderator's helmet immediately.

Nice work on the tree by the way. Hope to see it in detail someone.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

Excellent work, Sarah! And I'll say that here, there and everywhere.  :)

johninblack

That's well cool that, Impressed :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

gr8gonzo

Lovely work, Ash! And wondreful penmanship, too.  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mikey

Brilliant. I love those family trees. Now, where's my glasses, can't see the bloody thing 8-) (That's blind man smiley, not cool man smiley

Do you want info on previous/additional bands?

How do I zoom in on it without the text going blurred?
I used to have a signature

Ash

Pedders - just looked at message and you were correct and it was me!!  Sorry to assume otherwise, and obv you would never be wrong when it comes to Frost*
Ash
xxx

Pedro

Happier about that than I should be...the ageing male pedant is by far the worst kind. ;)

DueyC

Very good! Now add in the rest of JJ and JM's history  :twisted:
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

RacingHippo

That's fab!
Could do with a higher-resolution one - if hosting the image is a problem, let me know and I'll find it a home.
* May contain nuts.

Ash

Quote from: "Julie"Very good! Now add in the rest of JJ and JM's history  :twisted:

NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:
Ash
xxx

Ash

Also sorry it is not a great picture, I will look into improving that when I remove Dec.  I am glad you all like it  :D
As for adding other bands, it was really a Tinyfish tree so I wasn't going to go into DofTR and Two J's etc.  

But as I am pleased with this first attempt, I may do a more involved Frost* one.
Ash
xxx

Pedro

Quote from: "Sarah"
Quote from: "Julie"Very good! Now add in the rest of JJ and JM's history  :twisted:
NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:
There aren't enough scroll-bars in the world!