The Cube MkII takes shape

Started by D S, October 13, 2011, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

EVP

Yay!!!

I just noticed that Cube mk I had a little wood stove type of pipe extruding from it's top.
I wonder, did it have a a small furnace thingy or a wood stove? Must have been nice to
walk into a toasty warm Cube to start the day during the wee bit of winter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of sir Cube Mk II. I sense a Frost report is in the making.

Mikey

Quote from: "EVP"I just noticed that Cube mk I had a little wood stove type of pipe extruding from it's top.
I wonder, did it have a a small furnace thingy or a wood stove? Must have been nice to
walk into a toasty warm Cube to start the day during the wee bit of winter.

No, it was for making biscuits
I used to have a signature

EVP

Mouse

Aww, nice to see it's already starting to look like its ancestor.  :)

johninblack

Quote from: "Mouse"Aww, nice to see it's already starting to look like its ancestor.  :)
Indeed, lets also hope it inspires Jem in a similar way to Cube v1.0.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Villuccikeys

Do these structures just keep getting torn down and rebuilt?

MarkOneMusic

Quote from: "Villuccikeys"Do these structures just keep getting torn down and rebuilt?

No, Jem left Cube V1.0 behind when he moved to deepest darkest Somerset (or as we locals call it Zomerrzet)

He dallied briefly with Cuboid V0.1beta which was an old stone barn in his high Mendip retreat, but it never got done.  Then the wilderness and remoteness of the wild west got to be too much and he moved back to civilisation where he's embarked on Cube V2.0

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "MarkOneMusic"
Quote from: "Villuccikeys"Do these structures just keep getting torn down and rebuilt?

No, Jem left Cube V1.0 behind when he moved to deepest darkest Somerset (or as we locals call it Zomerrzet)

He dallied briefly with Cuboid V0.1beta which was an old stone barn in his high Mendip retreat, but it never got done.  Then the wilderness and remoteness of the wild west got to be too much and he moved back to civilisation where he's embarked on Cube V2.0

Well that certainly clears things up.  I think Jem's just trying to build as many cubical structures on as many properties as possible in his lifetime.  

...A noble cause.

E.S.

I'm still hoping it will become something like this.

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "E.S."I'm still hoping it will become something like this.

That's nothing special.  I've got six.  Don't you?

E.S.

Err... of course I do. In fact, I have seven.

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "E.S."Err... of course I do. In fact, I have seven.

WHOA. Seven??

E.S.