Lookie the new look!

Started by EVP, October 19, 2011, 03:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EVP

Whilst the new Cube is being built, so now is the website!

Like the new look. it's got lotsa nice knobs and button thingies.

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mouse


E.S.

Oooh! Love the retro-futuristic look. It even has the new blog attached. Nice.

Mikey

I used to have a signature

turbo

?"By the beard of Zeus"

Trapezium Artist

I do hope that when time permits, all those buttons, dials, and widgets on the front page will be pressable, twiddlable, and slidable, preferably all emanating Frost*ish type bleeps, bloops, and mad arpeggios in response.

Play them in the right order and you might get a sneak preview of Frost*3 8-)

Dr.Ripper

I wonder what this tells about the future sound  :?:
whut

johninblack

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"I do hope that when time permits, all those buttons, dials, and widgets on the front page will be pressable, twiddlable, and slidable, preferably all emanating Frost*ish type bleeps, bloops, and mad arpeggios in response.

Play them in the right order and you might get a sneak preview of Frost*3 8-)
Bloody hell, don't want much do you :) That is more or less the plan though :) or not..........
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"I do hope that when time permits, all those buttons, dials, and widgets on the front page will be pressable, twiddlable, and slidable, preferably all emanating Frost*ish type bleeps, bloops, and mad arpeggios in response.

Play them in the right order and you might get a sneak preview of Frost*3 8-)
Bloody hell, don't want much do you :) That is more or less the plan though :) or not..........


yay!  because that's what I was hoping, too!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"I do hope that when time permits, all those buttons, dials, and widgets on the front page will be pressable, twiddlable, and slidable, preferably all emanating Frost*ish type bleeps, bloops, and mad arpeggios in response.

Play them in the right order and you might get a sneak preview of Frost*3 8-)
Bloody hell, don't want much do you :) That is more or less the plan though :) or not..........

Oi! You're behaving like a salesman in an IT company:
Client: We'd really like it to be able to be able to compute Pi to 3 trillion digits
Salesbod: That comes as standard
Salesbod: *makes note to inform the dev team*

Client: I presume it can also solve Fermat's Last Theorem, of course?
Salesbod: Oh, sure, absolutely!
Salesbod: *scribbles "firm hat thingy" on note*

Client: And can it also solve the world economic crisis?
Salesbod: That's available as an add-on. Very reasonably priced, of course.  
Salesbod: *scribbles "solve ecolojic crysis"  on note*
Salesbod: *loses note*
Salesbod: *finds note again 1 week before delivery date and leaves on dev manager's desk 10 minutes before leaving for a 3-week holiday in the Seychelles*

There will be a degree of twiddlability, yes.
I like the idea of samples. But I'm not sure yet if Jem will be able to leak bits of Frost***.
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs


sawtooth

A bit good, innit? Nice one Hipster!  :D

Drarok

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Client: I presume it can also solve Fermat's Last Theorem, of course?
Salesbod: Oh, sure, absolutely!
Salesbod: *scribbles "firm hat thingy" on note*
Silly client, it's been solved for ages. There was even a Horizon episode about it.

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Oi! You're behaving like a salesman in an IT company:
Client: We'd really like it to be able to be able to compute Pi to 3 trillion digits
Salesbod: That comes as standard
Salesbod: *makes note to inform the dev team*

Client: I presume it can also solve Fermat's Last Theorem, of course?
Salesbod: Oh, sure, absolutely!
Salesbod: *scribbles "firm hat thingy" on note*

Client: And can it also solve the world economic crisis?
Salesbod: That's available as an add-on. Very reasonably priced, of course.  
Salesbod: *scribbles "solve ecolojic crysis"  on note*
Salesbod: *loses note*
Salesbod: *finds note again 1 week before delivery date and leaves on dev manager's desk 10 minutes before leaving for a 3-week holiday in the Seychelles*

For anyone who hasn't worked for an IT that might think that RacingHippo is joking, I would just like to confirm that is indeed exactly how Sales teams and Software Developers work together.

Good work RH - looking forward to tweaking your knobs! ooo err!

Oh and don't forget, if you ever need an extra pair of hands with some webby stuff I'm more than happy to help :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."