A public apology

Started by BrizzleRocker, October 19, 2011, 10:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.S.

Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"I work for a wine company
Oh, welcome sir. Nice day isn't it? Wouldn't mind to take a peek down in the .. hum.. cellar. Go on, I'll be fine on my own by that rack of '61's.

:D

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."
Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"I work for a wine company
Oh, welcome sir. Nice day isn't it? Wouldn't mind to take a peek down in the .. hum.. cellar. Go on, I'll be fine on my own by that rack of '61's.

:D
It could be dark down there. Do you need someone to hold the torch? hic
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"my Dad has a liking of Ginger nuts with his red wine.
Does he dunk them in his wine?
I do

were they given freely?

Mouse

As a member of the red haired minority, I have to be careful about dunking what in wine.  :shock:

rogerg

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mouse"As a member of the red haired minority, I have to be careful about dunking what in wine.  :shock:

As a member too, I always held on tightly to the fact (myth?) that we're the world's smallest racial minority (and I refer to our numbers, not our height  ;) )

Then again, what little there is left of my hair has long since started evolving in the Santa Claus direction (a job for life after I retire, even if only for a couple of weeks a year), so I'm only half or a quarter of a ginger nut at best these days ...  :lol:

Jem

Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"I've only just discovered Frost* (& Kino)  :roll:

Sorry I'm late to this marvellous shin-dig, I know there's really no excuse but hopefully this large bottle of bubbly will compensate. Now, where's m' pipe?

B

Hello! Have a seat sir. Tea?

This being the 21 century, I think we have some coffee here somewhere too if you prefer... ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Jem"

Sorry I'm late to this marvellous shin-dig, I know there's really no excuse but hopefully this large bottle of bubbly will compensate. Now, where's m' pipe?

B

Hello! Have a seat sir. Tea?

This being the 21 century, I think we have some coffee here somewhere too if you prefer... ;)
Welcome back, good to see several posts from you  :D  :D  :D

(keep mentioning alcohol, it seems to have worked :D )

E.S.

Alcohol, where?????

I've been up all night drinking wine  :oops:

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."Alcohol, where?????

I've been up all night drinking wine  :oops:
The Peel

James_S

B

I know you!

Strangely, you know me too! :)
So many keyboards, so little time!

BrizzleRocker

Quote from: "James_S"

B

I know you!

Ah Mr Eden, I mean Screamington! How the devil?

B
[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

James_S

Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"
Quote from: "James_S"

B

I know you!

Ah Mr Eden, I mean Screamington! How the devil?

B

A Ha!

No, this isn't the start of a list of Scandinavian bands!

I'm fine, thanks. Busy at the day job, and Eden is no more - musical differences and all that. Probably just as well, as I'm currently carless, so couldn't get around to gigs anyway.

Anyway, enough of that - did you know that the NRE 1GS7B is a low-emissions diesel switcher locomotive built by National Railway Equipment. It is powered by a single Cummins QSK19C I6 engine which develops a total power output of 700 horsepower (522 kW). There have been seven 1GS7B locomotives produced to date, all manufactured at NREC's Mount Vernon shops in Southern Illinois. It's also the only current single-engine switcher marketed in NRE's N-ViroMotive catalog.
So many keyboards, so little time!

BrizzleRocker

Quote from: "James_S"I'm fine, thanks. Busy at the day job, and Eden is no more - musical differences and all that.

That's funny - my last band split due to musical similarities! We all wanted to play the same stuff but nobody could be bothered to organise it. Just as well got a new gig starting next week!

Quote from: "James_S"Anyway, enough of that - did you know that the NRE 1GS7B is a low-emissions diesel switcher locomotive built by National Railway Equipment. It is powered by a single Cummins QSK19C I6 engine which develops a total power output of 700 horsepower (522 kW). There have been seven 1GS7B locomotives produced to date, all manufactured at NREC's Mount Vernon shops in Southern Illinois. It's also the only current single-engine switcher marketed in NRE's N-ViroMotive catalog.

Fascinating. Whilst researching Air Raid Siren note frequencies some years ago (we were covering War Pigs and I wanted to recreate the intro) I discovered this gem of a forum! Have fun finding the siren! http://airraidsirens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4142

B
[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

johninblack

Quote from: "BrizzleRocker"http://airraidsirens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4142

Nominations for saddest forum are presently being collected - this one's winning atm.  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"