Christmas AGM Peel Gig - Question...

Started by MarkOneMusic, November 03, 2011, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkOneMusic

As I mentioned some time ago, Mrs One and I have tickets for this splendid forthcoming event.

However, there is a spanner teetering precariously above many whirring parts.

The redoubtable Mrs One, bless her is going to have some surgery at the end of November that will end up with her a) with both feet in casts and b) on crutches.

As things stand at the moment my good lady is still fairly determined to come, but knowing that this is probably an all standing affair, I need to know of those nice people at the Peel will be able to accommodate her with the provision of a seat or something that still allows her to actually see what's going on (and in her words, behave badly)

Waddya reckon?

johninblack

Not a problem, My wife is disabled and can't stand for long, the staff (Jon & George) always get her a barstool. Wouldn't hurt to let them know your requirements in advance. ;)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

When my daughter had just had an op, she managed to get on a stool on the raised bit at the back with boyfriend as jostle-guard. Very accommodating is The Peel. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

My wife - although not suffering from post-op manouverability -  is vertically challenged and from experience I reckon Frost* audiences must be amongst the tallest in the music world (That'll be you Pedro & Big Black Shed!) so a bar stool at the back sounds like a plan! :)

Nellie

If Twang hasn't already seen this by then, I will be there earlyish so will make sure there are plenty of bar stools on the raised section at the back.
It's in the post!

Brom

As always, the Frosties rise to the occasion.... you lot are lovely!

Still trying to work out how I can get to the gig one day post-op.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Brom"Still trying to work out how I can get to the gig one day post-op.
If you're not too far from the route from West Yorks to Peelville I could pick y'up.
* May contain nuts.

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

The staff are defintely not bar stewards  :D

Coat?
I used to have a signature

Brom

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Brom"Still trying to work out how I can get to the gig one day post-op.
If you're not too far from the route from West Yorks to Peelville I could pick y'up.

Aww bless you mate... not that far actually, so I REALLY appreciate the offer. I'll keep watching my briefs and see how it turns out... actually that is a bit close to the truth!!  ;)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

rogerg

Mouse

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Brom"I'll keep watching my briefs and see how it turns out... actually that is a bit close to the truth!!  ;)
You're not to leek blood or other bodily fluids (um... eugh.) on my nice car seats, mind!
* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Brom"I'll keep watching my briefs and see how it turns out... actually that is a bit close to the truth!!  ;)
You're not to leek blood or other bodily fluids (um... eugh.) on my nice car seats, mind!

DIdn't we decide on the limericks thread that that should be with an "a", not "e"? Or will you be driving via Wales?  ;)

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

DIdn't we decide on the limericks thread that that should be with an "a", not "e"? Or will you be driving via Wales?  ;)
D'ya know, it's entirely beacause of that blimmin' threed that I brain-farted and spalled it wrong!
* May contain nuts.