Frost* AGM Accommodation Conundrum

Started by sawtooth, November 08, 2011, 03:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

The 2 Kingston T/lodges are just across the road from each other. Less than 2 minute walk between 'em. The car park was a bit confusing as it charges a half hourly rate (£1) during the day in the surface car park, then a night rate between 6.30 and 10.30pm (£2). After that I couldn't quite work out. The surface car park is out of bounds on Monday morning as they have a market there.
I left my car on a back street near the Peel and walked back. It takes about 15 minutes withour beer goggles and in a straight line. ;)
It's in the post!

sawtooth

Huzzah! Mrs Sawtooth and me booked into Kingston Central then. Bring it on! :D

Big Black Shed

Finally booked Travelodge Kingston Central. Bloody server kept crashing.

Hopefully the bed is firmer that the one at Chessington Tolworth. That one swallowed me like a clam.

The Gig BuddyTM nearly choked with laughter when I couldn't get out again.

I retaliated by snoring all night.  :twisted:
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

E.S.

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Hopefully the bed is firmer that the one at Chessington Tolworth. That one swallowed me like a clam.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"I retaliated by snoring all night.  :twisted:
He needs to get you one of these.
* May contain nuts.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "E.S."
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

johninblack

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Big Black Shed

He threatened to smother me with a pillow but he couldn't find me between the layers of mattress.

He got his own back in Wath at The BOTY Awards thingy a few weeks later. He sounds like a chainsaw revving.

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "RacingHippo"

The gentle nudging of the bear wouldn't have any effect. When my house was re-roofed a few years back I worked night shifts. I managed to sleep through the tiles being taken off, battens nailed back on, and the new tiles being cut with a petrol disc cutter. Outside the bedroom window.

A corpse has more life in it than I do whilst sleeping. I laugh in the face of nuclear war.

sawtooth

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"He threatened to smother me with a pillow but he couldn't find me between the layers of mattress.

He got his own back in Wath at The BOTY Awards thingy a few weeks later. He sounds like a chainsaw revving.

I hope you two aren't next door to me then! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "sawtooth"
Quote from: "Big Black Shed"He threatened to smother me with a pillow but he couldn't find me between the layers of mattress.

Nope. Flying solo on this one. The Gig BuddyTM is otherwise engaged. So it will be snoring in purist mono.

sawtooth

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"

Nope. Flying solo on this one. The Gig BuddyTM is otherwise engaged. So it will be snoring in purist mono.

But who'll rescue you from the Shed-Eating Mattress? :D

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"

But who'll rescue you from the Shed-Eating Mattress? :D

If I'm not out of the clutches of the clam by breakfast time, please come and rescue me. ;)  ;)  ;)

keithd

I'll be in Travelodge Central but won't be parking in that multi storey again. Last time I parked there, i ended up kerbing the alloy wheels on the ramp  :x
My Hovercraft is full of eels