Advent Calendar thingy

Started by Mooncat, December 01, 2011, 10:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Hiya,
It's still there...but only after 3pm...will get that sorted.
Jem has uploaded it to the planetfrost YouTube channel.
Or, click here... //http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zietN54IJk
:)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

Just watch the 25th edition.
Oh dear....... we're all going to hell so it seems!  :shock:

Thanks for those who made the advent calender possible! It was great fun opening up the envelopes every morning.
Well done!  :)

fitzy

Quote from: "RWA"Just watch the 25th edition.
Oh dear....... we're all going to hell so it seems!  :shock:

Thanks for those who made the advent calender possible! It was great fun opening up the envelopes every morning.
Well done!  :)
Absolutely,..a fun,and very novel to pass the days!! ;)Brilliant!
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Againesis

T'was indeed a brilliant way to start each day in December. Opened it up each morning as the kettle boiled. Thanks all those involved. Now - how about one of those 365 day desk calendar thingies? Can you sort that out in 5 days Mr Hippo?
There are only 10 types of people]

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Againesis"T'was indeed a brilliant way to start each day in December. Opened it up each morning as the kettle boiled. Thanks all those involved. Now - how about one of those 365 day desk calendar thingies? Can you sort that out in 5 days Mr Hippo?
*click*
The Hippo office is currently closed for recuperation of sleep or some other feeble excuse.
Please leave a message after the toad.
*click*
*ribbit*

PS. It's actually Pedro that came up with the vast majority of the content and compiled/edited videos until 2am some nights. Deep, deep kudos deserved there!
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

The calendar has been an absolute joy and I thank everyone involved from the deepest depths of my lickle ickle heart. Cheers to you!

The new logo is brilliant. Can we have it on a T-shirt now, please?  ;)

The Christmas message was one of the best things I've seen all week. Absolutely feckin' magic.  :D

Mossive Attack

Agree with Mouse - a fabulous Xmas message and much more pertinent and relevant than the one from Liz  ;)

Can't wait for the Frost*3 reports....
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....