Main Menu

AGM T-shirts

Started by Nellie, December 08, 2011, 10:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Just to let you know that if you would like to purchase a VERY LIMITED edition and unique AGM t-shirt, they will be on sale at the Peel gig for 12 Earth pounds only. BRING CASH MONEY!
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"Just to let you know that if you would like to purchase a VERY LIMITED edition and unique AGM t-shirt, they will be on sale at the Peel gig for 12 Earth pounds only. BRING CASH MONEY!

So if I get mine sent to Mars, where the gravity is only 38% of that on Earth, will the t-shirt only be 4.56 pounds?  ;)

(Not wanting to come across as Scrooge McDuck here, but my immediate reaction to yet-another-limited-edition t-shirt, at least to someone already buying an ultra-special-edition-personalised one, was that of mild dismay ... I can see the point for those who won't have indulged themselves on the latter, but ...)

johninblack

Quote from: "Nellie"Just to let you know that if you would like to purchase a VERY LIMITED edition and unique AGM t-shirt, they will be on sale at the Peel gig for 12 Earth pounds only. BRING CASH MONEY!
It's a question of priorities, do we eat, pay bills etc or buy the limited edition shirt?

Buy the f'in shirt!! No question. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

The forum shirt is who you are, the AGM shirt is where you've been.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

I had to chicken out of the forum shirt for financial reasons (now self employed, trying to keep unnecessary spending down blah blah). but that AGM t-shirt is getting bought, especially at that price!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pedro"The forum shirt is who you are, the AGM shirt is where you've been.

But I am where I've been, Pedro, so ...  :?

Actually, I'd be much more willing to ante up even more readies if there were some alternative sartorial choices on offer; I may be a prog fan, but I just don't need any more t-shirts in my life. I barely ever wear the things. Now, a decent three button polo shirt (even at twice the price) and we'd be talking ...

I'm almost tempted just to order one, custom-Frost*ified, from one of the online retailers ...

Mouse

It all depends how much I end up with on the day, setting some aside for curry, drinks and so on, but I hope to bag one.

E.S.

I'm having one, no question. :)

RacingHippo

I'm going to need a bigger t-shirt draw.
And that's just the Frost* T-shirt draw.
* May contain nuts.

catherine

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "catherine"Draw, or drawer?

Or indeed DRAWERS
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

RacingHippo

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
 :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Thats aweful!
I'm truley embarased.
* May contain nuts.

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "RacingHippo"I'm going to need a bigger t-shirt draw.
And that's just the Frost* T-shirt draw.

theres going to be a prize draw?  ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mouse

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
 :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Thats aweful!
I'm truley embarased.

Definately.

rogerg

Quote from: "Mouse"Definately.