Dead Nobodies #7 - Big Banana Xmas Edition feat J Godfrey

Started by Bert, December 08, 2011, 12:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Puzzled looks from my colleagues at work when, while listening on headphones in a quiet office, I said "Party Rings" out loud for no apparent reason.... :roll:  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Bert"And BTW, the mystery biscuits are Foxes Party Rings.  :D
As if we didn't know  ;)
I used to have a signature

Mouse

Just under an hour to go and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Top work once again, Bert!  8-)

And I'm liking hearing the little links I did pop up here and there. Glad they were of some use.  :D

RacingHippo

Finally downloaded this properly after the 1st two attempts bagged only the first 15, then 3, minutes.
It will make good listening tomorrow!
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Can anybody tell me the name of the Pure Reason Revolution track that includes the Christmas Carol/Chant?

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"Can anybody tell me the name of the Pure Reason Revolution track that includes the Christmas Carol/Chant?
Forget that...it's gaudete.

Now to find a copy

Bert

I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mikey

Quote from: "Bert"Gaudete...

:D  :D
Unfortunately, despite the mix on DN, I couldn't really get into PRR on the drive down to the gig. I did however play some Tangent, and currently haven't turned it off, it's brill. A very progmas day, 3 hours of PRR/Tangent, Frost*bites, 3 hours of Tangent on the way back, and I even got some Wakeman, Trans-siberian, Matt Stevens, PRR Gregorian & Mike Oldfield into the church service  :D  :D  :D