thank you thank you thank you

Started by Jem, December 17, 2011, 04:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Frosties!

You were AWESOME! Thanks so much for coming down and making it the night it was. I couldn't have done it without you.  8-)

I hope you had a good time, we certainly did. I've never known it so hot in there! It was  lovely to chat to everyone afterwards as well. Has it really been a year?

Thanks again from all of us in the band. Have the bestest Christmas and I'll get to work on putting this Frost report together.  ;)  :D

Jem xxxxxxxx

rogerg

never mind that, did you know:

Nagai Michitoshi (?? ???, died September 17, 1571) was a retainer in the Japanese Sait? clan following the 16th-centurySengoku period.
The brother of Sait? D?san, the serpent Daimyo, Michitoshi was made an officer of the Sait? clan by him. When Sait? Yoshitatsu, a son of D?san, and he clashed in a fight, Michitoshi took the side of Yoshitatsu. Michitoshi later fought under Sait? Tatsuoki, grandson of D?san, against the Oda during the Mino campaign. After their castle was taken over by the Oda forces, Michitoshi accompanied Tatsuoki into exile.

8-)

(have heard so many great things about the show!  grats and happy holidays to all!)

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

E.S.

I had the bestest of times, good sir! You were fab!

And no, I didn't know. :mrgreen:

turbo

Thank you jem it was absolutly fantabidubilus.   :D  :D  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

johninblack

Actually Jem it's all your fault, after all you wrote and got all that great music released. So it's us that should be thanking you.
Another great Frost* show that was full of fun.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

DueyC

Thanks for putting it on, Jem. Deffo gig of the year for me  :D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Againesis

Thanks from one happy camper here too. Grin still firmly attached. Definately gig of the year. Christmas is going to be such a let down after that!!
There are only 10 types of people]

rogerg

sfdrummer

Thanks for making it so fun, from Twats in Hats to the party horns on No Me No You and the rest, a memorable evening.

Looking forward to that Frost* report!  Oh, and thanks for the photo!

Trapezium Artist

Jem - a wee excerpt from the bottom of my Warandpeacian post over on the AGM thread:

QuoteAOB: Just a huge thanks to everyone in and around the Frost*ie family, but especially to Jem for believing in himself and Frost* enough to get back on the horse. Whatever comes next, we are and will remain eternally grateful: you have created something truly special.

I mean every word of it; it is a rare and wonderful thing that you have brought to life. Thanks!

E.S.

It is. Otherwise I'd never bother to spend a bunch of cash to come and see it. ;)

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"AOB: Just a huge thanks to everyone in and around the Frost*ie family, but especially to Jem for believing in himself and Frost* enough to get back on the horse. Whatever comes next, we are and will remain eternally grateful: you have created something truly special.

word!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

L33VEY

Frost* 2 has been the biggest rollercoaster that I've been on - brilliant but scary, especially the bits where it crashed to earth in bits, only to pull out of the death loop.

Buckle up for Frost* 3!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age