Previous topic - Next topic

gav

It was a cracker of a gig ;)
And I think I speak for everyone when I say WE MUST DO IT AGAIN :D
(If everyone's up for it of course)

So cheers Jem and everyone else for making it a night to remember! x
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"Actually Jem it's all your fault, after all you wrote and got all that great music released. So it's us that should be thanking you.
Another great Frost* show that was full of fun.

Worder than the wordest word thing
I used to have a signature

Mouse

gr8gonzo

I would like to know who to thank for getting "me" to the gig. Seeing that made my day.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mouse

You can thank an Epson printer. Travel provided by Fogeyspasm. Blu-tac and assembly courtesy of Twang.  ;)

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Mouse"You can thank an Epson printer. Travel provided by Fogeyspasm. Blu-tac and assembly courtesy of Twang.  ;)

As Jem said, thank you thank you thank you!  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Fogeyspasm

Oy i thought it was my blu tack?
Nicked off Zippee, to stop him falling off the dash in the car.
He now falls off! :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

rogerg

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "Mouse"You can thank an Epson printer. Travel provided by Fogeyspasm. Blu-tac and assembly courtesy of Twang.  ;)

As Jem said, thank you thank you thank you!  :D

and my thanks as well!! I'll get there in person one of these days!!

Brom

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"I would like to know who to thank for getting "me" to the gig. Seeing that made my day.

Same here, I was indeed chuffed to bits when I found that my pic had also magically appeared at The Peel!  :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

Twas a night before Christmas and in the House of Progression a creature was stirring....it was Mouse. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"Twas a night before Christmas and in the House of Progression a creature was stirring....it was Mouse. :)

Nice one  :D
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Pajter

I had a great time! The journey was quite exhausting and expensive, but it was all worth it! Wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'll be there again next year, if I can afford it.

Againesis

Quote from: "Pajter"I had a great time! The journey was quite exhausting and expensive, but it was all worth it! Wouldn't have missed it for the world. I'll be there again next year, if I can afford it.
Ahhh - was that you and Mrs Pajter then stood right in front of me on the steps next to the sound desk?  Or did we have more than one set of Dutch visitors?
There are only 10 types of people]

Pedro

Sorry I didn't say "hi" to you guys...next time. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"