thank you thank you thank you

Started by Jem, December 17, 2011, 04:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVP

Just watched some vids on youtube and it's great seeing the boys back and rocking again.
Really diggin Nathan's bass! I used to own a Status however it was a 4 stringer and headless.
His is way cooler 8-)

If I may ask...where is sir Declan of Burke? I assume he had other commitments?
Please tell me he's still in the game at this point!?.....

Mikey

Quote from: "EVP"If I may ask...where is sir Declan of Burke? I assume he had other commitments?

Sir Declan of Burke can be found here.

//http://www.decburke.com/

But hasn't joined the Commitments

Run out and buy the albums.....even better, order online from the comfort of your very own home, or office
I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "EVP"If I may ask...where is sir Declan of Burke? I assume he had other commitments?

Mike was being a bit coy; I'm afraid that the answer is no, he's not. But then this is Frost*; things evolve ...

Pajter

Quote from: "Againesis"Ahhh - was that you and Mrs Pajter then stood right in front of me on the steps next to the sound desk?  Or did we have more than one set of Dutch visitors?

There's no Mrs Pajter as far I can recall. :lol: I was there with some Dutch mates and my London'ish cousin. I was standing(/wobbling) to the left of the middle I guess.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pajter"
Quote from: "Againesis"Ahhh - was that you and Mrs Pajter then stood right in front of me on the steps next to the sound desk?  Or did we have more than one set of Dutch visitors?

There's no Mrs Pajter as far I can recall. :lol: I was there with some Dutch mates and my London'ish cousin. I was standing(/wobbling) to the left of the middle I guess.

I recall a Dutch couple being there as well, so must've been more than just Pajter. And in some sense, I suppose I count as Dutch too, at least inasmuch as I live here and did make the trek over to London. One good thing about a possible move to another venue, in addition to being able to breathe, is that it might be a tad more convenient public transport-wise ...  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"it might be a tad more convenient public transport-wise ...  ;)

Next time you're over I'm sure we could sort out some transport for you

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"it might be a tad more convenient public transport-wise ...  ;)

Next time you're over I'm sure we could sort out some transport for you

Much appreciated, Mike, but I wouldn't wish a pick-up at Heathrow and then a drive into London on my worst enemy. I ended up taking a direct bus, but it did take a while ...

Didn't help that I then trogged from Hampton Wick to East Dulwich the following morning to see my brother, somewhere that's equally out in the boonies. I'd only managed to get one stop on the train before realising that I'd left my glasses back at the hotel, so had to get off in Richmond, walk back, pick 'em up, and then start all over again.

Later, I had to get back to Heathrow and it didn't help that one of the trains I was relying on was cancelled without warning. Still made it in time for a nice glass of wine in the BA lounge before flying home, mind you  ;)

E.S.

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

Mike was being a bit coy; I'm afraid that the answer is no, he's not. But then this is Frost*; things evolve ...
And there's still a chance they'll reunite somewhere down the road. :)

fitzy

Quote from: "Pajter"

I was standing right beside the desk for the whole gig,there were 2 blonde ladies behind me and i stood on a lower step to give them,hopefully,a better view of proceedings ;) Having to wear my leather jacket!!for the duration(..no where to put it!!)meant weight loss was a surprising bonus for the evening!!
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Later, I had to get back to Heathrow and it didn't help that one of the trains I was relying on was cancelled without warning.

We could have dropped you & ES off at the airport, we virtually passed it.
Mind you that's speaking as Entertainment Manager, not driver & navigator, which reminds me.....

Oi, 'Ippo, I was the entertainment manager, how can it be my fault we ended up on the North Circular.
Should I have played Road to Hell by Chris Rea?

........bloody sat navs

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"We could have dropped you & ES off at the airport, we virtually passed it.

You could've, but I'd have been reet pissed off, since I had to be in East Dulwich to see my brother and family  ;)

Brom

East Dulwich! - now that place brings back some memories  ;)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Brom"East Dulwich! - now that place brings back some memories  ;)

Ooh, I think it's gone up market since then, Brom: Range Rover country now ...  ;)

MarkOneMusic

Mrs One and I were so sorry not to have been there.

I might frame my unused tickets as a monument to what never was :(

But we both felt that her imminent surgery was just too damn close for a jaunt across the country, even for you guys!

She is now recuperating with both feet in casts, and will soon be ready to once more make woop-woop noises at inappropriate times at gigs.

Now onward to Frost No. 3

JakeWorrell

Hope Mrs One has a speedy recovery Mark :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."