Whole Gig And Support Video Online.

Started by Fogeyspasm, December 18, 2011, 07:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"You have mail! :lol:
Can I have mail?  ;)
I used to have a signature

Fogeyspasm

Dvds done and in the post tomorrow. Bit of a Brucie bonus with each one too.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mikey

Cecil B de Fogey you're a top man  :D  :D

Drarok

I'd have asked Jem if he minded these being distributed online, but he's quit Twitter now. :(

Mooncat

QuoteI'd have asked Jem if he minded these being distributed online, but he's quit Twitter now.
Why not PM from here?
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Drarok

Suppose it's worth a go in case he pops by. :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Drarok"Suppose it's worth a go in case he pops by. :)

He pops by :D

Fogeyspasm

If anyone can get an answer and somewhere to host the files then thats a good thing. Not sure that the quality is that brilliant though but you do get the whole gig.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Drarok

Aye lad, I have somewhere to host already. Crafting my question to send to the Big Cheese is my next task.

Drarok

Good news, everyone!

Quote from: "Jem"Hello mate,

I have no problem at all with you getting hold of a vid of the gig. If anything it just reminds me that I should pull my finger out and get a DVD made once and for all.  :D

In the meantime, thank you for taking the time to watch a bootleg. I hope we don't play like utter c****.  :D

All the best and thanks again, Jx

I'm encoding the DVD into standard h.264 video as I type, so I'll see if that turns out better than the YouTube ones. :mrgreen:

Drarok

Hello everyone. Sorry for the radio silence of late (well, forum silence, I'm still on Twitter). I finally remembered to upload the DVD that Fogeyspasm kindly sent me (a thousand thank yous to him!), and linked it on Twitter earlier. Unfortunately, they're all separate files. I'm hoping to find a way to stitch them together without losing any quality.

For now, they're available here.

I'll try to come on more often, but life seems to be screaming along lately at a million miles an hour!

Drarok out.

E.S.

fitzy

Really nice memories on there,nice job!Thanks Drarok,and Fogeyspasm.. ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!