Main Menu

New Logo!!!

Started by JakeWorrell, December 25, 2011, 12:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossive Attack

LOVE the new logo! Another work of genius by the lovely Mr VitP!

I may not have much room in the wardrobe but I do want a t-shirt with this on it...
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Mouse

Quote from: "Mooncat"I'd also like to put in a vote for some more of the 'faux' long sleeve shirts (the ones which look like a regular tshirt over the top of a different coloured long sleeve shirt) 8-)

Edit.... In fact, a bit like the one on my avatar pic!

Yes! That!  8-)

Mooncat

Another idea which I personally would partake of, would be a nice black coffee mug adorned with the new logo. 8-)

Now, if only we knew of a merchndise company that could supply our Frost* logo'd needs..................

Calling Nellie, Nellie to thread please!!! :D  :lol:
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Mooncat"would be a nice black coffee mug adorned with the new logo.

Yes. Want.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

Quote from: "Mooncat"Re t-shirt colours - frost have over the years produced many different coloured shirts (my own fave being the white with black sleeves!!)

Also noticed yesterday that the new logo is a 'progression' from the one on the original EIMA shirts (I've got the blue with big yellow frosterisk on the front).

I'd also like to put in a vote for some more of the 'faux' long sleeve shirts (the ones which look like a regular tshirt over the top of a different coloured long sleeve shirt) 8-)

Edit.... In fact, a bit like the one on my avatar pic!
Like what you did there. Subtle ;)
I used to have a signature

E.S.

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"
Quote from: "Mooncat"would be a nice black coffee mug adorned with the new logo.

Yes. Want.
Yes!

And a Frost* mobile, maybe a deal with Mercedes could make it happen. Just replace the star with the asterisk.  8-)

MartijnB

I like the new logo, but it reminded me of the Fear Factory one: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Z ... arism3.jpg

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."And a Frost* mobile, maybe a deal with Mercedes could make it happen. Just replace the star with the asterisk.  8-)

Waste of a logo,

or did you mean this?

E.S.

Obviously a little more Batman-like. :D

Ash

Ash
xxx

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "E.S."And a Frost* mobile, maybe a deal with Mercedes could make it happen. Just replace the star with the asterisk.  8-)

Waste of a logo,

or did you mean this?

Brought to you by the Frost* autistic Dept

Gedfaz

Dont like it at all!!! looks cheap and nasty :) Sorry :( But then its the music that counts right... they can wrap it up in a co-op carrier bag as long as it sounds good.... Milliontown good that is :)

Pedro

Fair enough, it stands to reason that it won't appeal to all of the masses.
You're darn right about the music tho. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

ChrisX

Like the new logo a lot although it has a decidedly computergame / Xbox / PS3 vibe to it. It is something that I somehow associated with those "Colinwhatshisname" rally driver games
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

AntyFox

Hey everyone! My name is Anton and I write these letters from a cold and snowy Russian depths! Excuse me for my English it is far from perfection.
 So I really like the new logo. Looks cool  8-)  But one thing bugs me about it. Few weeks after I saw it one of my friends in facebook (she is a dupstep fan ) puts a link to the band called AllDegrees. Song was Quasar. Here it is on the youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExPXpRTh ... BL_q3wxRY9

As you can see it's very similar to Frost* new logo.
But it was a surprise to me when I turned that image upside-down and mirrored it.

[attachment=0:1bx4z8zw]frost2.jpg[/attachment:1bx4z8zw]

It's the SAME fractal pattern or whatever it is. Same circle in the middle. Just a different colour.
And it seems like this dupstep band realised album in 2011-11-15 the time when maybe frost logo was designed.
So I just want to know if this is OK or not? Mr. Jem maybe you overpaid for the design?  ;)  
Or maybe there is just something I don't know?