John & Jem. A House Concert. Sat. 2nd March 2013

Started by MrPaulBrewer, January 14, 2012, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "L33VEY"With apologies for my warped humour to those who are trying to get this excellent event together, I think I need a new piece of Frost* merchandise - a pencil with a lot of lead in it and a flipping big rubber at the end of it!   :lol:
Too much innuendo in there...I'm not going to touch it (fnarr)
I don't want to touch it either

Don't suppose you'd like my other merch idea then - a 2012 John Mitchell diary - I'll leave you to fill in the rest..... :twisted:
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

Quote from: "L33VEY"Don't suppose you'd like my other merch idea then - a 2012 John Mitchell diary - I'll leave you to fill in the rest..... :twisted:
It's full already
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

From JM on twitter:

"Right then. I'm now in charge of this house concert thing. Who was I chatting to? I've totally lost the thread :-( my bad x"  :)

Ash

I'm not sure how to feel about that  :lol:
Ash
xxx

Mikey

Maybe he should start with a year, then work from there  :D
I used to have a signature

gav

Don't mean to sound impatient or anything, but is there any news on this?  :)
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

Pedro

Last I heard, Jem had handed over all organisation responsibility to JM (King of Calendars).
JM asked who to contact...and that was all...

Perhaps Paul can shed some light?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MrPaulBrewer

Howdy!

Well, as you know Jem has left Twitter & indeed passed on all planning onto Sir John.
I've tried unsuccesfully (via Twitter) to arrange this with John (not responding - he's disabled the PM facility).

So, in summary, i'm wanting it to happen, but struggling to make it happen......

(Any help appreciated!)

Paul

Pedro

He said "Tell him to email me at mailto:info@outhousestudios.co.uk">info@outhousestudios.co.uk please". :)

MrPaulBrewer

Thanks Pedro - email sent (Might be worth deleting his email address now....?)

I'll post back if I get a response.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "MrPaulBrewer"Thanks Pedro - email sent (Might be worth deleting his email address now....?)

I'll post back if I get a response.

that email address is on the studio website and JM posted it Pedro on twitter so I don't think there's any issue with it being in the public domain it's not JM's personal email address

Pedro

That's why I didn't feel the need to PM it.

catherine

Would it be better to PM JM in the a.m. or the p.m.?

MrPaulBrewer

Hello All,

I've finally received communication from John M, & both JM & JG are very much looking forward to this forthcoming house concert.
We're just in the process of finallising a date - i'm trying to secure a weekend slot in order to allow for those who'll need to travel & maybe stay over in a B&B or similar.

To make this happen i'm going to need 40 of you lovely people to attend.
So the BIG question -
ARE YOU GOONA COME! ?

Please please please can you PM me to register your interest (again!) & to reserve a place.

Paul

Pedro

I guess before anyone can give a "promise" they'll need to know exactly how much and exactly when it will be.