John & Jem. A House Concert. Sat. 2nd March 2013

Started by MrPaulBrewer, January 14, 2012, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

They are all great, I particularly love the one with the phone.
Ash
xxx

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Ash"They are all great, I particularly love the one with the phone.

Thanks, Ash: probably the worst picture of the bunch technically, snapped on the fly, but nevertheless captures a special moment. Now if only we can get Blunders to save the voicemail and make it available as a digital file ...  ;)

gr8gonzo

The love the phone pic! I imagine JM always has that expression on his face when calling Blunders.  :mrgreen:

My fave, though, is the one of Ash.  :)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Ash

tis the relaxed look on the face of someone with a night off from the kids listening to the bestest musicians in the world
Ash
xxx

L33VEY

I'd just like to confirm what you all know, which is that Pedro is an all round top bloke who comes to the aid of a Frost*ie in need

That's all!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

MrPaulBrewer

Quote from: "L33VEY"I'd just like to confirm what you all know, which is that Pedro is an all round top bloke who comes to the aid of a Frost*ie in need

That's all!
Seconded

Mikey

Quote from: "MrPaulBrewer"
Quote from: "L33VEY"I'd just like to confirm what you all know, which is that Pedro is an all round top bloke who comes to the aid of a Frost*ie in need

That's all!
Seconded
All in favour?
I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "MrPaulBrewer"

That's all!
Seconded
All in favour?

Aye!

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "LivingForever"Only 3 weeks late, here's my account of the evening...

http://giggingforever.blogspot.fr/2013/ ... house.html

Great write-up, James: well worth the wait. And thanks for anonymising the potentially litigious discussion re: Prof (you'll get sued if you don't include his title) Brian Cox. I'm sure he's a lovely chap in real life.

Speaking of whom, I had the eerie feeling earlier this week that he's decided to expand his remit even further beyond astronomy, particle physics, and biology: did anyone else see the the hyperactively demonstrative and certifiably batty Dr Joann Fletcher scurrying around the Valley of the Kings dressed in funereal black (including her umbrella) and say "C'mon, anyone can tell from the accent that that's just Coxy wearing a Ronald McDonald wig"  8-)

//http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01538p0/Ancient_Egypt_Life_and_Death_in_the_Valley_of_the_Kings_Life/