Main Menu

Craig Sighting

Started by leelustig, January 22, 2012, 05:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelustig

So my cousin invited me to this year's NAMM in Anaheim, California.
I'm standing around in the Roland arena and I faintly hear Black Light Machine in my left ear. At this point I'm baffled at the sounds of Frost* and I look over and see Craig Blundell SHREDDING to the keyboard solo. I will admit I had no idea he was going to be there. Quite the pleasant surprise.
Video evidence provided here: //http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mUlXFq2xwo

Craig it was great chatting with you and I wish you luck with the Frostyboys*. Hope to see you guys back in the states!
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Pedro

Wow! What a great surprise that was for you! :)
So glad you happened to hear that, it would have been gutting to have been there and not seen/heard him.
Thanks for sharing the video, we've been waiting for an official video of Frost* being played....see this thread.... //http://www.frost-music.co.uk/frosties/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2991.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Still doesn't count as a band though, does it?
I used to have a signature

Pedro

True, but I think you might be commenting on the lack of dessert while the main course is in progress. I don't know how NAMM works but I'm hoping the "band" event is still to come. :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"True, but I think you might be commenting on the lack of dessert while the main course is in progress. I don't know how NAMM works but I'm hoping the "band" event is still to come. :)

That's what I meant, there should be a little more to come, or even a lot more to come
I used to have a signature

MarkOneMusic

Also ...  this.

He's a clever little chappie isn't he :)

(Edited because I'm a chump and didn't include the hyperlink first time around) - Go to your room Mark, you've been a naughty boy!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "MarkOneMusic"Also ... This.

He's a clever little chappie isn't he :)

Umm, this what?  :?

MarkOneMusic

Oh poo!... Forgot to hyperlink the this

Pedro

Quote from: "MarkOneMusic"Oh poo!... Forgot to hyperlink the this
The "edit" button is your friend... ;)

fitzy

Roland are really onto a winner with Craig,the guys fantastic... ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

leelustig

Ok so there are a lot cooler videos than mine.
I couldn't help but hypothesize that the new Frost website layout was inspired by Craigs website: //http://www.craigblundell.net/
They're both amazing
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Pedro

Nah, I reckon that yours is cooler because it just happened to you, the broadcast quality stuff is good but they knew what was coming....and you scooped the BLM bit before anyone else. :)